chapter ten

Now reading as Anna Lopez.

The private plane of Christain took off. I have never been on a plane before, hence I felt a little airsick.

I kept fanning myself with a table cloth placed at the side of the chair. Christian turns to me.
"Pull yourself together," he said, with an angry voice.

" I am sorry, it is just that it is my first time inside a plane"
I replied to him.

" I know," he said, flickering the other way from me.

" Asshole"
I mumbled to myself, before looking away as well.

A few hours later

The plane landed.  we both came out, a car drives in and a man walks out to welcome us.
He takes our luggage and placed it in the back of the car

Christain rode past me and got in. He didn't move until I went in as well.

Let's go" he said to the driver.

I saw the driver nod and drive away.
After a few hours, we stopped at a huge hotel.
Royal hotel.
It looked so huge that I almost bumped into a lady on my way in with Christian, staring.

The workers at the hotel,  came in their numbers to welcome Christian, he was a VIP at the hotel and two of the workers accompanied us to our room.
I was kinda hoping we don't get to share a room, but, we did.
It was his penthouse. A lot spacious too.

"Get dressed will be meeting a family friend, in five minutes,"
Christian said a little few minutes after we got in.
I nodded and went to the bathroom to change like an obedient wife to be.

Wait. I can't possibly ask him where we were going, because I'm certain that my head with me resting against the wall with his fist close to it.

At the restaurant, we met a man and a woman sitting down at a table.

"Hello, sir",
Christain said.

The man got up and they hugged.
I couldn't phantom who the man was not until Christain introduced him as his godfather.
Felix Raymond.

I never knew he had one.
The man looked at me so seriously before sharing his voice.
"Nice to meet you, Anna,".
He said.
I smiled and sat next to Christain.

For the next few hours. My presence was oblivious to Christain, he did not attempt to ask me if I was either happy sitting there with them while they talk business or if I may want to take a walk around the hotel.

It looks like, I was the only one.
Mr. Felix's wife, got up to head to the restroom. Her husband all of a sudden, grabbed her hand and pushed her down to the seat.
That attitude of his made me think of Christain.
He acts like his godfather.

I believe Christain got his behavior from his godfather, which is very disappointing.

Mr. Felix and his wife were finally set to leave, he thanked Christain for coming out to see him and he was like, no problem sir.
With a calm and loving voice.

After they left, we stayed back. The waiter comes out with the bill, I looked up and he smile at me.
Christain saw that and immediately created a scene at the restaurant by casting the wine bottle on the table, straight to the ground.
He went further by holding the waiter by his collar.

Stop" I yelled.

Christian was too engulfed in his anger, the  manager came and begged,
Christain instigated the manager into getting the boy fired.
That's not cool. But do I get to say anything?. No.
He turns around and met me frozen behind.
Christain looks at me with so much anger, I know whatever going on in his head would mean, one thing.
He was going to get me punished.

"It's not what you think," I said.

I hoped he would understand, but all efforts reversed,  the second, my hair was held firmly by him.
We got to the room, Christain pushed me inside and locked the door.

I pleaded with him, not to do anything he might regret, unfortunately, he finds it annoying , he brings out the belt from his trousers.
I tried to run away, Christain takes his hand out and forcefully dragged me back.
"Don't you dare,"
He warned.