chapter twenty four

It's been weeks since Christain and I got married. Ever since we've been on each other's throats. He calls me a little witch. I should be offended, however, Christain is a big fat idiot who got misled by his godfather.

Speaking of which, he was sent by his godson, Christain brought him home.
Felix Raymond caught us having a heated conversation on his way downstairs, he glare at me with anger.
I could see how much he hated the fact that I do talk back at his godson.

Christain immediately stopped talking and went away with him.
On their way, I noticed them talking to each other. Christain kept turning back as they walked into his study room.

At the study, Felix wanted his godson to divorce me, Christain did think of the idea, however, disposed of doing it.
Felix suspected that maybe he might be having feelings for me.
Christain heard that but ignored it.

After a while, I came down to get a glass of water, when I walked in on him.

"Good afternoon " I greeted Felix.
He turns to his godson and altered the word beautiful.
I heard that however made a walk away.
Later that same day, I walked into the bedroom, Christain already had everything set up. Pillows were on the bed demarcating the two sides.
He saw me standing at the door and asked me to sleep on the left-hand side of the bed.
He switched off the light thereafter.

Christain Hernandez