chapter twenty nine

I noticed Christain acting strange. Was he possessed by a ghost?
He notified me before leaving for his business trip, Christain who has never done that before.

Furthermore, back home, mom found out that I traveled with Christain, she was furious...
Anna tried to make her understand. Unfortunately, mom proved to be a lot more stubborn than I was...
Dad even begged her to let everything go. Yet, nothing they say made her change her mind.

She mocked Anna that she was presumed to be the one there but she switched places with me.

Anna folded her hands in anger.
She couldn't conjure the same thing, my sister flared up for the first time.
She spoke her mind to our parents and I'd wish to see it.

Anna stumped out from there, dad looked at mom, disappointed by her sudden behavior.

Dad went to meet Anna, and he tries to console her but caught her crying in the room. 

What's going sweet" dad raised a question as he plops next to her, Anna couldn't hold the truth anymore, hence she told him everything.

She didn't leave any information from him, as he sat there quietly shocked at her confession.

"Why didn't you tell me," he asked Anna but all she could do was shed more tears.

Whereas back in Virginia, at the hotel, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a walk.

I came down to the lobby, straight to the bar, when a man approached me.

"Oops sorry"  he grinned like a maniac, at me.

"Foolish man" I mumbled out as I walked over to the bar.

Everything went on fine, when we heard a gunshot, at the hotel, people started running, hence I decided to follow suit.  When one of the arms men saw me, I tried steering away but he held me by my hair and pointed a gun at my head.

The hotel was turned up, side down, I look, as if I could glimpse Christain coming down but I could not.

Why would he come to save me?.. I don't wish to die now.

The gunmen tied me up as the rest of the hostages were caught.
Everyone was screaming for help. I had never been in a situation like this before, I too became scared, my legs were shaking.

"Oh God, please don't let me die,"

I prayed with my eyes closed.