chapter thirty seven

I got inside the house. Mom asked if I could go for a cup of coffee. While asking, she didn't even want to look at me.

I shook my head and the minute she turns to leave, I left my pride aside and hugged her behind.
"Mom, don't be mad at yourself okay?".
I said. Holding her hands.

She nods and said.

"I am proud to call you my daughter,  if you can sacrifice your happiness to save your family and most especially your sister, then indeed I bless the day you were born".

Dad and Anna join In. They both smiled together.
It indeed felt like I can breathe again. Whatever Christain has done, I should say thank you, right?..
Anna and I went to our bedroom, she stayed awake all through the night talking. There was a lot to talk about.

The next morning. I came back home early, the mansion looked a little different or maybe I think, it's because I couldn't stop smiling.
Christain meet me on my way to the bedroom
"Lisa, good morning,".
He grabbed my hand and kissed them.
Mrs. Hernandez met us there, she saw what her son did but chose not to spoil the scene.
I came to the room to change, Christain walks inside a minute later and I was just stepping out of the bathroom we met each other.
I was naked without wearing anything. My mind was I had the door locked. Unfortunately, I forgot to.
"Lisa, I'm so sorry for entering without knocking,".
He looks at the door.
"No, it's okay,".
I picked up the blankets and cover myself.

Christain looks back again. He saw me trying to cover up. And volunteered to help.
"Can I help you?*. He smiled so easily.
I shook my head, picked up a pillow, and throw it at him.
He grabbed it and throw it back at me.
Who knew that Christain is a pervert.