chapter eight

The next day Anna was still asleep when I woke up.

I still don't agree with her decision in getting married to a man, like Christain Hernandez.

Anna is someone that would do anything for our parents in exchange for her happiness.
  I need to speak with mom, who knows, she might end this alliance once and for all.
Mom was in the kitchen when I got there.  She turns around and found me standing at the entrance of the kitchen door.

"Yes Lisa, do you need anything?"
Mom asked.
"Yes, it's about Anna and Christain, there's something I want to tell you". I picked up a can of water on my water for her.

Unfortunately after telling mom, she warned me not to interfere with my sister's life and leaves me surprised.

" Did you think mom would listen to all you said?"
Anna says standing behind.

"I know you mean well but all I need now is the support from my sister".

She takes me back to her gaze.

I inhaled deeply, and promised her my undying support from now on, Anna gets emotional and hugged me.

Do I have to lie to her?.
Of cause I don't support this wedding.

After a long day at the mall, I went back home.
The entire room was crowded with people, I don't even know.

Dad saw me walking to my bedroom and Informed me that Christain scheduled a pre-wedding photo for the vague magazine when I asked him.

You've got to be kidding me.

I looked at my sister. She was having a hard time smiling.

Anna finally got a chance to rest.  I looked up and saw her throwing her shoes and clothes in the opposite direction in the room.

"Sister, are you okay?" I asked.
Anna gave me a sign and dropped onto her bed exhausted.

Vote ☑️ ✅
Comment ✍✍✍✍
I will surely appreciate it guys
I need your support ❤️❤️❤️

Vote ☑️ ✅ Comment ✍✍✍✍I will surely appreciate it guys I need your support ❤️❤️❤️