chapter thirty nine

The doctor related to us that Christain suffered from a head injury.. he was given anesthesia, so will be out for a while.
Anna asked if we could see him. He didn't want to, however, when I asked for the same thing, the doctor allowed us...
We walked into Christians Ward.
He was right there, without as much a single movement.

"Are you okay sister?" Anna asked me.
I ignored and she grabbed me back to her gaze again.

"Look at Christain, we finally got what we want, right sister?"
I was pushed toward Christina's words.
I thought about ignoring Anna's words again. Unfortunately, she tried to temper Kristina's drugs set aside at his side. I can't possibly let her do that, right?..
I held her hand and dragged her away from the doors.

"Anna please stop,". I looked away.

"Come sis be happy, Christian Hernandez is finally incapacitated, glimpsing how horrible of a person he is"
Anna said, chanting her words to my eyes. I listened. I didn't say anything and my sister came up with the plan of eliminating Christain at the hospital.....

As she went mad?  Hospital, kill someone.
I debunked her plans, who would have thought that my sister can suggest this.

My sister became persistent. She pushed me to an extent, I retaliated in an hour.

"Anna, can we not do this,". I said.

"I thought you said, you can do anything for me" she lets out.

"Yes, I can and I will but not this sister, we are not murders " I replied hoping she will understand

"Okay, give me one reason why seeing Christain laying half-dead, affects you?" Anna asserted to me

"I have no reason sis" I worked downwards, Anna chuckled without my noise

"You're lying sis, remember I know when you're lying ".
She kept on pushing for the truth, to an exact. I might as told my sister everything, the entire truth.

"Because have fallen in love with him, and I know I shouldn't have, glimpsing I came here for you"

I held my hands to my face and right then, I  heard giggling.
I wasn't sure it was the room, however, noticed it was coming from the room, I was in.
What's happening?.