chapter thirty five

Christian ran out and met  Diana unconscious,
he turns his gaze to me.

"I have a black belt in karate," I said when our eyes met.
The police came home. Felix was taken away and Diana was dragged away too.
We went inside. Mrs. Hernandez rushed to her son, for everything Christian has done to her.
She was being so concerned about him

"Are you okay son" she held her hand on his face ..
"Yes mom," Christain pulled her away and left.
He came to his father and right there, he falls on his knees asking for forgiveness.

"Get up " Mrs. Hernandes pulls him up.

" Am sorry for everything I have done, all this year, I am sorry that I was blinded by my godfather, please forgive me".
He cried out.

I saw how hurt he was and each word he alters was sincere, indeed his godfather was such a bad influence.

"They're nothing to forgive son,  glimpsing your father and I were not good parents and role models to you, we are sorry too" Mrs. Hernandes yanked him up, in an embrace, we met and she whispered the word, thank you to me.

Truthfully, I have no idea what I did, but it felt nice seeing everyone was happy after a long time, now that the villain has been exposed.

Later, I was alone in the bedroom, Christain walks inside and held my hand.
"Come with me," he said.
I asked him where we were going, Christain ignored him and dragged me outside to his car.
Thereafter. We came to my parent's house. Why are we here?.
Christain asked me to get down
When I refused to, he held my hand and dragged me to the front door.
He knocked. Dad opens the door. I was hoping he wouldn't be happy to see him, however, he got so emotional that he pulled me away from Christain and squeezed me in a tight hug.
"My child, how have you been?".
He says.
I saw Anna coming downstairs, she was happy seeing me.
"Sister," she said. 
Mom walks out of the kitchen, she wasn't happy to see me and requested for me to leave.
Dad immediately rebuked her. Mom on the other hand didn't make a move.
She ignores.
Anna and I looked at each other. I stood there and listened to everything she had to say. Anna shook her hand and right there, she retaliated in a startled manner.

" Shut up mom, enough, I am sick and tired of your tantrums and how you always tag my sister the evil child of the family, and how you are willing to sell the happiness of your children for your earthly desires".
...
Anna fought back.