chapters six

It's been an hour and they were both talking downstairs, eventually, mom walks into the room and gave us the good news, that the alliance between Christian and my sister has been fixed...

Fantastic.

Anna almost lost consciousness.
She gets emotional and hurriedly left the room.
I  wanted to go after her, however, some other plans needed to be taken care of.

How about I pay a visit to my soon-to-be brother-in-law.

I got to Christain's huge mansion, his mom comes downstairs the moment she was informed about my arrival.

"Good evening ma'am, is your son at home?".
I asked
She nodded and showed me the way to the garden.
Christain was busy with his laptop when we had a fierce confrontation.

"What do you want Lisa,".
He picks up the cup of coffee next to him and sips it from the lid.

I went ahead and accused him of trapping my sister.  I even threatened to call off the wedding.

Regardless of what I said, he takes a turn around and fought against my words.

He even dared to tell me that my sister will get married to him no matter the cost.

That word got me nuts. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and created a scene.
His parents, as well as the servants all, ran to the garden.

They all begged me to let go since I was the one holding unto his shirt.
Christian threatened to call the police on me if I don't, I wasn't intimidated by his words,  however, I had to let go, when my phone rang.

Afterward, I got home exhausted yet angry, Anna saw me from the balcony and called me over.
I got there and by the look on my face, she figured something had happened.
"Tell me, where are you coming from?".
Anna picks up my hand.

"It isn't important,  don't bother,"
I looked away in guilt.

Anna still became persistent.
She grabbed me back to her gaze and demanded the truth.
I told her everything and after hearing what I did, she got angry for a while and later on begged me not to interfere on any matter concerning her and Christain anymore.

I went down to get a glass of water from the kitchen when I overheard my parents talking about the wedding.
They were so happy singing Christian's praises, if only they know who he is?.
I got to the balcony a minute later to ease up my trepidation.
Later, dad called me downstairs, I dashed in a hurry, and walked in on a startling scene.
my mother was on her knees begging for mercy.
"What's going on," I said.
Dad turns over and scolded me, right after Christain told him what happened at his mansion.

I tried to defend myself, but mom got up, grabbed my hand, and slapped me.
"How dare you humiliate, your sister's husband,".
She said.
"Apologize," dad joins in.

I turned around and looked at him.
"I am sorry for humiliating you," I said to Christain.

Christan pretended not to hear me and requested I repeat myself but this time, do it with my knees on the ground.

That made me so mad that I thought of beating him to a pulp.
I knelt as he requested and apologized.

He held me up and mumbled to my ears,  "Next time don't play games with me, because I will humiliate you more than I did".

I shut my eyes, trying not to create a scandal in front of my parents, I shoved his hand off and left.

Hours later, Anna came back home, from visiting a friend, she got so angry after I informed her who had come home, while she was away.

Anna begged me not to create a scene anymore, since mom and dad will never allow the wedding to be called off...

She left the room.

My sister might have forgotten, who I am but I will never give up trying to find a way to save her.

Pls kindly vote, comment, and tell me how you feel about this chapter 🙏🙏🙏😁 .
I would love to hear from you all.