chapter thirty two

Christain was meant to spend some time on the phone. Rather before I got a chance to speak, he came back.
Diana on his the minute he sat back down, Christain saw the look on my face and surprised, he reprimanded her.

"Tell me the truth Diana, why are you here,".
He pulled his hand away.

I watched the drama that was going on, I thought maybe Christain wouldn't want me there anymore, I got up and left.

Why did I feel affected when Diana touched him.
He walks after me.
"Lisa, can we talk?'.
We got into tht room together. He takes me back to my gaze.
I never knew why he would want to speak with me, however, I don't think there is any need.

"Why did you leave the restaurant?".
He sat down on the bed.

"You seemed busy so didn't want to intrude" I replied to him, codding my words.

"Oh, I see," he said, with a smile on his face.

"Was that funny?"
I angrily asked.

"Whenever your angry, you look like an angry bird, Coco," Christain said, as he chuckled at me.
He asked me to come back to the restaurant with him. I checked the time and without having many options, I accepted.

At the restaurant. Diana sat there with a grumpy look on her face waiting for Christain.
Christain suddenly gets a call and leave, right there Diana slammed her hand on the table and said.
.

"So, you took your sister's place" she let out, grinning at me.

"I don't have to explain to you"  I replied angrily.

"Two sisters after one man" Diana agitated me with her words.

"Hence you still hovering around him like a slut" I said to Diana, which made her fume with anger, she was just about a reply, and Christain walks back in.
Diana picked up her bag and left the restaurant.

"What did you do " Christian raised a question, back as he glanced at me suspiciously.

"I didn't do anything" I let out when the waiter brought out the food we ordered.

"As if I don't know the person sited here with me"
Christain knew I must have surely done something wearing a smirk on his face.

The same day, we got a call from home. Christain made me run out of the bathroom the second I heard him scream.
I asked what happened and he said there was an emergency at home.
I couldn't phantom what emergency, however, Christain was eager to leave everything and come back home. What happened?..

We packed up and left.