chapter twenty two

Christain and I got into a huge argument.
He asked me not to interfere in his family's affair. Mrs. Hernandez begged me not to alter another word. Instead of trying to reprimand her son. Who's hell-bent on getting her killed.
However, I didn't give In to her words, Christain was still having a fit, I looked right back at him before leaving the room with his mother.

Mrs. Hernandez was freaking out. She acted like her son wasn't hers.

We got to her bedroom, I sent for a glass of water to be brought in. While waiting, I can't help but ask why she would let her son behave in such a manner.
Mrs. Hernandez, at first was hesitant to tell me the truth, maybe she was scared I might leave and go down to confront him.
I swore to her not to, and with that, she exposed everything to me.

She explained, how Christain's dad's business almost went bankrupt, a year ago.
There was no one to help, and since Christain was the only son, he had to leave college and take over his dad's business, with the help of his godfather, at a very young age.

I also got to understand that the person we see now, was due to the upbringing of his godfather.

I listened to all she conceded to me, that information, made me angry, I came down and latched out at him ...

"You shameless bastard"

I said, only to find him with guests.
They all heard, however, ignored.
Christain looks away and pretended not to see the fury in my eyes.

I stood there, constantly shaking my leg, later the guests left the mansion. Christain and I waited for them to leave, and after they did, we got into a huge argument again.

"What exactly do you want from me" he raised a question.
I went ahead and slapped him without giving him any chances.

"That's for your mom and this is for my sister"
I thought about doing it again, however, he stopped and pushed me away.

The house became a war zone.
Christain refused to back down, and neither did I.
Mrs. Hernandez and her husband came to operate.
"Lisa, please stop,"
Mrs. Hernandez said.
I ignored it and continued creating a scene.
That son of a bitch, dared to add my family into his conversation, I got so angered by that, the one thing in my head was to kill him.
I picked up a knife from the kitchen to hit him.

"Please stop" Mr. Hernandes, yelled at us but we refused to pay heed to him.

"I will make sure you bleed"
I pointed the knife at him. Mrs. Hernandez comes between and began to beg on her son's behalf.
Christain on the other hand was still talking. His sharp tongue will make me Kill him today.

"Lisa, please,".
Mrs. Hernandez pleaded again.