chapter forty

I turned back and the person whom I thought was injured, was busy laughing with my sister and the head injury wasn't there either.
"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?".
I looked at Anna.
She turns to Christain and said.
"Told you this would work,".
What worked?.. I ain't understanding anything.

I grabbed Anna and demanded an explanation.
She takes her hand away and explained how everything was planned out by her, in other to make me admit to my feelings.
How dare my sister do this, she's the evil child.
Christain regardless wouldn't stop laughing. I looked at him and he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

He's having fun.
I stared at them with no emotion. Christain understood that and apologized immediately. Anna followed suit.
I still can't believe that they both tricked me into admitting my feelings for Christian.
Anna gets a call and leaves the room.
I wasn't expecting anything to happen, Christain takes my hand and dragged me back to his gaze.
"Do you love me?". He tucked my hair behind my ears.
"Nope, I must be caught under the weather,". I rolled my eyes and looked away when Anna came back.
"So tell me, shall we go home, everyone must be waiting".
Anna informed and left.

We got home together, and Mrs. Hernandez pulled us together and squeezed us in a tight hug.
She was officially welcomed as the Hernandez daughter-in-law.
There was a huge party on our name, mom and dad both dragged Christain away and spoke.
I counted the time, Christain laughed before walking to his bedroom to change.

"Hey sis" Anna walked up to me.

We shared a smile and she takes my hand
"Thank you, Anna,". I said.
She looked conflicted and asked. "Thanks for what, I didn't do anything sister I should be thanking you for your help and support, my super sister,".
We hugged.
Mrs. Hernandez comes in. She sends me up to go change.

I got into the bedroom, hoping to find Christain, rather I met the room empty.
I shut the door and walked towards the bed, there was no intuition that Christain was inside, he hide behind the door and jumped on me when I was almost getting into the bathroom.

"Hello my dear wife, we are alone here in the room together".
He locked my hands together.
"Hey, can you stop?"
I tried to force my way out.
Christain however nailed me back again.
"I think we need to reenact our honeymoon scene since we didn't have one the first time we married".
Christian Whispered to my ears

"No no, for whatever you planning, stop" I looked away and laughed.
He saw that and pushed me onto the bed.
"How about less talking and more kissing".
He falls on me, making kissing noises.

Laughter, music, and dancing enveloped everyone there and most importantly I  finally found a man that loves me for me, even though we failed to see eye to eye before hence destiny is a way of bringing the good out of a bad situation.

My name is Lisa Christain Hernandes and this is my story.

The end.