chapter five

I assured my sister that I wouldn't let anything happen to her, she clutched me tight before going back to bed.

The following day, we went down for breakfast, we were all eating quietly until mom chose to remind Anna of the suitor that came by. On hearing that, Anna coughed hard, the food refused the pass down due to the conversation, I quickly handed her a glass of water, while mom slowly rubbed her back.

I got mom to change the topic by bringing up a new one, decerning how adverse the atmosphere was at that minute.

After eating, Anna strolled back to the room and I dashed behind her "sister, please calm down". I said.
she swiveled and reprimanded me instead.

I saw how shaken she was, and thought of taking her out for some ice cream,

We passed an area where a man was caught oppressing a young lady, I gazed at them and saw how badly they mistreated her.

I couldn't take any more of the indecency, so I furiously thought of teaching him a lesson.

I tapped him on his shoulders and slapped him.

Everyone gathered.
I picked up a plank on the ground and beat him to a pulp, however, anna pulled me away and got me to the ice cream parlor.

She gazed while ordering two cones of vanilla, we both sat there and talked the whole day.

It was exactly two days passed and the same suitor came again, this time I got a chance to see him.

Dad welcomed them and called us both downstairs.
Anna and I came and the moment she saw the suitor, she almost gave up breathing.

Dad introduced him as Christian Hernandez, Anna couldn't wither the fear In her eyes.

Come to think of it, Christin, doesn't look I'll mannered, however, looks can be deceiving.

I do find it, impossible to believe that Christain is such a horrible person.

Dad sends us both to the room later.