chapter fifteen

Christain came back to the room late in the night. He thought I was fast asleep and rode straight to the bathroom to change.

The next day. I woke up in time barely to find Christian's bags getting packed up.
He saw me staring and asked me to get up and pack in an hour.

I held up my phone getting to the bathroom, unfortunately, he stopped me from getting in with it.

Christain found it doubtful and forcefully dragged the phone away.
What's he thinking?. Maybe I have someone else or I want to complain about everything to my sister.
He doesn't like her one bit.

Hours later, we packed up our bags and left without saying a word to each other.
Christain didn't even look at me until we got back home.
He volunteered to take me home personally. He was meant to come In with me however a businessman always attends business calls.

The driver got me my bags from the car trunk. I stared at Christain's car until it faded from my sight.
I turned over walking into the house. Just at the door, Lisa jumped up on me.
Mom and dad heard my voice and they ran out of their rooms.
"Welcome baby". Mom kissed me on my cheek.
"Yes. Welcome my dear,". Dad kissed me on the other cheek.
I got so much love from them, it's not as if, I never got that from them. It appears ever since Christain and I got engaged, they feel like I am the pride of the family.

Mom sends me to freshen up. I came to the room alone, I kept my bags at the side. Lisa comes in as well. She didn't make sure I noticed that and while I pulled my entire clothes off. I heard her scream, startled by the huge mark on my back.
"Hey! What happened to you?".
Lisa pulled me back to her gaze.

If my sister finds out what happened back there, I am sure she will leave here in anger to confront Christian, which can recreate more rifts between mom and her and a lot of misunderstanding.
I can't let that happen.

"Nothing happened sister, don't let it get to you".
I looked away.
My heart was gradually breaking.
However, every chance that I got to save my sister from knowing the truth, broke into two, the second I conk out in tears and told her everything.

"I will teach him a very good lesson" Liza muttered in anger, going towards the door.
I got up and pleaded with her not to create a rift.

Unfortunately, Lisa wouldn't just let it go because I asked her to.
She's going to make Christain pay, one way or the other.