chapter twenty seven

Mrs. Hernandez made me promise to have her son change into a good person before returning from the trip.
Like how the hell do I do that?. Christain is a horrible person, his also an asshole, changing him will be not easy.
"Can you do it?". She held my hand.
"Sure, I'll try,". I pulled away and left to my room.

On a successive day, Christain was already dressed up and ready to leave for the airport.
He didn't even bother to wake me up. I should fight with him, but I can't start my day having such a useless conversation with him.
I came down a little later, my bags were being carried by the housekeeper.
Christain was busy talking to his godfather, I rode past and went straight to the car parked outside.
Mrs. Hernandez comes out. She nods and I immediately understood.
I waved at her, as her son walks over to the car.

After spending hours in the air, the airplane landed. Virginia.  A car took us to the hotel we would be staying at.
The bell boy Walked us to our bedroom, we came inside, mainly to notice that the entire room has been decorated for our arrival.
Romantic, but, this isn't our honeymoon.

The bell boy left. I picked up my bag heading to the bathroom. Just then, I heard Christain making a scene, I veered around and he was busy destroying everything in our room.
If he didn't like it, he should have said something.

Christain leaves the room thereafter.
He might have forgotten his phone because it rang the minute he shut the door.
I picked up the phone. It was a lady calling. Diana. Maybe there were business partners.
I kept the phone in the exact place I found it. Minutes later, Christain barged in. He looked on the bed and I guessed he was searching for his phone.
He later saw it and stormed out again. . what a hot-tempered person, Christian's temper is even worst than mine.