s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"

"𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧? 𝐧𝐨, 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞? 𝐧𝐨--𝐨𝐨𝐨! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐫𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲"

lexie said as she held up the red nail polish bottle with a smile. kelsey smiled and furrowed her eyebrows, looking over at the pull out bed jackson was currently sleeping on before looking back at her.

"you don't want to be slutty for jackson?" lexie teased before shaking the polish bottle and opening it. kelsey let out a small laugh, immediately having a dry coughing fit.

"hey hey, you're okay, you're okay" lexie said, sitting her up and rubbing her back. once she got her calmed, she helped her lean back before grabbing the nail polish top.

"of course you're here" alex whispered as he walked into her room. "i was gonna try and sneak you a piece of bread at least" lexie looked up at him with glare.

"i'm joking. how you feel?" she gave him a small smile before shrugging and picking up the whiteboard and marker in front for her.

αccєptíσns?

"oh i didn't tell you, john hopkins wants me!" widening her eyes, she quickly wrote something under it.

thєч knσw чσu'rє α jєrk?

"they know i'm a jerk and they want me, john hopkins wants me" he enthused. kelsey smiled and held her hand up, complying alex to high five her.

"red? you tryna get slutty for pretty boy?" kelsey quickly dropped her smile, glaring at him before hitting his shoulder twice with the white board.

"ow, ow, okay. i'll let lexie slut you up" he joked once more before sticking his tongue out and rushing out of the room. kelsey smiled and shook her head, erasing the whiteboard with a napkin with her free hand.

"oh heads up, kepner's buying you flowers" lexie said as she started back working on kelsey's nails. kelsey raised her eyebrow.

"and a card. and she got meredith and surprisingly cristina to help her" she explained, dipping the nail polish brush into the small bottle before brushing it against kelsey's nail a second time.

"hi" someone sang, softly knocking on the door. the two looked up and seen april with a bright smile and a vase of colorful flowers.

"i don't know what your favorite flowers are so i got an assortment!" she beamed, sitting the vase next to the nightstand by her bed. "or if you even like flowers, oh my god i'm sorry, do you like flowers?" she nervously asked, earning a smile and a nod from kelsey.

"okay, i'm pretty sure this much pollen isn't good for her" cristina said as she and meredith walked in holding multiple bouquets of flowers.

"oh, oh my god you're right i am so sorry—" kelsey held her hand up with a smile and shook her head.

"what's going on?" jackson groggily mumbled as he sat up on the pull out bed.

"kepner's turning this room into a flower shop. oo, red. slutty" cristina commented, looking at her nails on the small table. kelsey glared over at lexie who gave her a smile.

"bailey's paging me. if you want me to throw out the flowers, just let me know" meredith joked.

"hey!"

"i'm kidding april, i'm kidding" she said with a smile.

"come on kepner, kelsey's getting slutted up for a special someone" cristina joked before walking out. kelsey threw her right hand up slightly before dropping it back on the bed and shook her head.