s2 e9: "you must be the avery's!"

"𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞"

owen informed all of the attendings in the boardroom at e end of their meeting.

"or maybe....maybe just don't make a big deal out of at all. it might be better" callie said, blankly staring down at the table with her finger against her temple.

"noted, thank you torres" owen replied with a head nod. "oh, and another thing. most of you may be aware that a group of our doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital. i'd like to be clear, that this is not going to affect our staff at all. let's just let the lawyers worry about that, that's their job. our job is to continue to work together and support each other while giving the great standard of care that we have always given our patients. let's not let something like this get in the way of that. got it?" he asked, earning a reply of yes's from the doctor's before dismissing them.

"you know i love you right?" jackson asked kelsey as they walked out of the boardroom, immediately putting a smile on her face.

"yeah" she replied in a sweet voice, smiling as she looked ahead of them.

"i got us a tour of a house"

"what? what house, we haven't agree on a house yet" she frowned as they reached the main lobby.

"it's a good house. trust me" she shrugged and smiled as he kissed her. their moment was soon interrupted by kelsey's beeping pager.

"ignore it, let's go to an on-call room" he whispered in her ear, softly kissing her neck a few times as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"first of all, ew. we are never having sex in that room. second of all, it's the pit"

"what's wrong with the on-call room?"

"oh nothing, except for the fact that every doctor and nurse in this hospital has had sex in there at least once and their kids were most likely conceived in there. you're just going to have to wait" she said with a teasing smile before walking off the pit.

"talk to me, edwards" kelsey said as she snapped on her gloves while walking outside.

"5 year old boy, mother says he complained of dizziness and had no appetite which was unusual, he later threw up repeatedly and fell in the bathroom and needed assistance standing and walking"

"where's neuro?"

"dr. nelson is the only doctor on call and he's in surgery"

"great" she mumbled before walking up to the ambulance.

"5 year old martin johnson, currently experiencing double vision and lethargy with possible ataxia" the paramedic spoke as he opened the door of the rig.

"can you follow my light please?" she asked as she moved her light over ihs eyes. "he's experiencing nystagmus, call CT and tell them bump out whoever's in there, we're coming up"

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭?"

derek asked as he walked into the x-room.

"yes, and that is all you will do, there will be no convincing me that mr. impossible tumor can save the day" kelsey said with a smirk.

"oh come on, i can handle myself" kelsey gave him a look before turning on the monitor.