s2 e15: "you still wanna do this?"

"𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐮𝐱𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"

kelsey beamed with a smile as she shut off her phone, smiling up at jackson while stuffing it into the back pocket of her jeans.

"yep. in less than a week we're gonna be married" jackson said with a smile as he grabbed her hand while they walked into the hospital, dramatically swinging their arms back and forth.

"i'm nervous" she admitted with a giggle as she leaned her head on his arm.

"i'm not. we're finally gonna be the avery's" he said, bringing her hand to his mouth and kissing the back of it. she smiled as they walked towards the attendings lounge, unable to keep the smile off of her face for the rest of the day.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬"

april sighed while pushing her hair back.

"we have some sweatshirts, and baseball caps, we have some post-its and ooo, some really cool penlights" she said with a smile as she shun the light over the supplies.

"ooo, those are cool" arizona agreed as she grabbed one for herself.

"you're sending post-it's to syria?" richard asked out or curiosity as he crossed his arms.

"yeah, i'm working with doctors aid international. we've flown in two syrian doctors who are general practitioners but now with the war they've been recruited to staff the field hospitals. they're getting advanced trauma training with seattle pres and they're here for a crash course in basic surgical skills" owen explained as she helped april unpack some of the supplies from boxes.

"they need to learn what they can do quick and dirty" kelsey added.

"they rope you two in? that must mean...

"yeah. they're losing a lot of kids" arizona sighed.

"godspeed" richard commented before leaving the four to their work.

"all right, let's get the stuff we're sending back with them in theses bags people" owen instructed as he placed a few pre-made boxes on the table.

"hey, you're wedding's still on for four, right?" arizona asked as they started packing the bags.

"yep. you and callie are coming in separate cars i'm assuming?"

"yeah. we're still....not on the best terms but, it's fine, enough about me. you're getting married. i'm so happy for you" arizona said with a smile as she pulled her into a hug.

"please, save it for the wedding, i'm gonna cry" kelsey said, causing the two to laugh.

"at least wait until next week to start with all the mushy stuff" alex said as he walked into the room.