Friend's Happiness

Alexandra's POV

( 2 years later)

It has been two years since the pack meeting. My dad told the pack about Isaiah being the next alpha. I'm not gonna lie my life did change but I'm ok with it,. Now it's not as bad but I'm just saying that because I don't have to wake up at six in the morning anymore.

A lot of people's birthdays have passed and now Kayla and Isaiah are both fourteen years old. Antonio and Cain also had their birthday's and their first shift. They are both fifteen years old.

Well anyway I'm meeting them up in the forest to hang out with them it has been really fun since they could shift now. Cain shifts into an amazing wolf pup with grey fur and brown eyes just like his brothers. Antonio has jet black fur just like his family also. they look so cute since three boys with grey fur and three boys with black fur.

I was running in the woods right now. I still look like a puppy since my birthday hasn't happened yet I just have to wait a couple more months though to look like a teenage wolf. I looked to my right and saw Caleb trying to catch up to me so that we could meet the other two.

Not gonna lie he was fast in wolf form, but I would not like to tell him that so I picked up my pace. Once we saw them I saw someone else there talking with them. The girl wolf looked so weak and she was trying to stand, her fur was white so that's how I spotted her really fast. I looked at Caleb he couldn't see her and he was sniffing the air.

He then barked mate, I was so happy for him but he still couldn't see her so I told him to fellow me which he did.

Caleb's POV

I was running with Alexandra trying to race her until I smelled pumpkin pie. We both stopped I guessed, my wolf kept yelling "mate hurry find her." That was until I looked at Alexandra and she did like a fellow me motion. We were off and that's when I saw the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen with white snow fur. Once I got a good look at her she was a rogue and hungry by the looks of it. I ran to her to see if she needed help.

Alexandra went to Antonio and my brother to see what happened. I just went to her when she looked up I saw a glint of joy in her eyes. That made me very happy I tried to help her fully stand because she started to shake and almost fall on her side. I caught her just in time and these sparks went up my body and I could tell she felt them to by the look she was giving me.

Alexandra spoke in the mind link and told me that a doctor is coming to help and she is also bringing clothes. I just nodded to her because I was too focused on my mate at the moment. I knew she was a rogue because she looked kinda tiny and skinny, I wanted to baby her so much but I first had to see if she wanted to be with me and to see if she is ok.

When the doctor came she made my mate go behind a tree to change so that she could see what the problem was with her. A little bit later the doctor just said that she was just starving to death. I was happy that she wasn't injured. The doctor just said to give her a lot of food and to let her rest which I think that was a good idea.

I wanted to see if she was okay, so I sat right next to her on the ground where the doctor just tried to help her. She didn't move away, she just let me sit down so I started to talk to see if she will say anything. "Hey what is you name." That's all I could think of for now. "Hi my name is Tessa and your name is?" I forgot to tell her my name so I just said "my name is Caleb" "well it looks like we are mates huh" "yup," again that's the only thing I could say to her. once I got a good look at her she had light brown eyes and blonde hair with white soft skin.

She looked amazing, I was happy she was my mate. Hopefully she wants to stay with me so that we could be together happily.

Tessa's POV

I've been a rogue for a couple months now. I already lived by myself for as long as I can remember. I lived with my grandparents until they died and I had to live as a lone wolf. I was dying of hunger and that's how I couldn't move as fast or do anything because I was dying of hunger as the doctor said.

I am still laying on the ground looking at my mate, he told me his name and I am gussying he is twenty two right now. I am eighteen right now and also his brother told me his age when they saw me on the floor looking like I died about three times.

I noticed his features when he kept looking at me with loving and caring eyes. He had white skin with a light tan and dark brown hair and brown eyes that really did make him look good. I feel like I looked like a creep at the moment looking at him as if he was a box filled with cake.

Alexandra's POV

They kept looking at each other lovingly still on the ground in the middle of the woods. I had to interrupt them even if I didn't want to. "So Tessa will you be joining our pack or are you going to take Caleb away with you." I asked this to see what they wanted to do as a first step deciding if they wanted to live with each other already.

I noticed Caleb looked at her and said "what ever you want to do I am ok with it." I almost cried why does he got to be so sweet. "I want to move in with the pack because I don't know how much longer I have to live as a rogue." I could tell she was saying this honestly.

"Ok that's perfect, but are you ok with being beta female?" Said Caleb. "I'm ok with it as long as I am with you." She said this with a big smile on her face. "Great I will tell my dad the alpha that someone is joining the pack and that we have a beta female to celebrate." They both smiled at me and nodded at each other like the cute quiet couples do when they are to embarrassed to talk.

So I walked off and told my dad the news and came back to see them still looking at each other with cute loving eyes. I turned my head and saw Antonio and Cain laughing at them since they both looked like they were statues and they couldn't move.

Man I feel bad for what girls they are meant to be with. We could also get back at them for being like that with everyone else. Right now it's just a happy time for all of us and that's what everyone needed, a breather and a beak from stress. Tessa is not so bad, I feel like she will fit in with everyone.