Wolf Pups

Alexandra's POV

After I threw the gamma in the cells with one of the guards I went back to the hospital. Everything seemed to look like nothing happened. The blood was gone and so was the head warriors body and his head.

I walked back here alone since Xander stayed there to see if he would talk. I wanted to check on Tessa and Maven so I went there after I saw everything was cleaned up. I walked through the doors to their room.

Once I opened it, Caleb was hugging Tessa well she cradled Maven in her arms. Caleb was looking at her lovingly well he kissed her head and than he went to Maven and kissed her on the top of her little head.

"I am sad now, that should be how Estevan will see our baby" said Honey who started crying. "I know girl I know" I said well looking at the floor trying to stop my tears.

"Oh Alexandra your here" said Tessa once she noticed I was here with them. "Yeah" was all I could think about to say to her. "Did you need something" said Caleb getting a little away from Tessa and Maven.

"I just wanted to see if everything was alright" I said well trying to hurry to get away from here. "Oh we are good, are you ok?" said Caleb trying to walk up to me. "Yup" I said and I took of running.

I was running through the hospital at six in the morning. I saw everyone look at me but I just pushed myself to go faster because the hospital, it seemed to be getting smaller be the second.

"We should have been that happy family" cried Honey. She was crying and I could tell she was hurting, so was I but I wanted to help her. I opened the doors feeling the fresh air.

I went to the lake not worried about anything that would happen to me running around pregnant. I had blood all over my clothes but I didn't care to much to think I'm wearing blood still.

I made it to the lake the sun was coming from behind me so I was watching the night go away slowly. I sat there replaying the fun times that I spent here smiling and having fun.

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Clare. She dropped down and hugged me, Albert was standing right behind her looking serious as always.

"I know it hurts but don't feel hurt it will get better over time" said Clare forcing a smile on her face. Albert just kicked a rock in the water we'll looking down. I could tell he was sad because he never has his head down.

Well unless he is bowing with respect. "Thank you Clare and Albert for being there for me" I said well I hugged her back. Clare smiled and Albert nodded his head.

"Come on dear let's get you home so you could wash up" said Clare we'll pulling me on to my feet. "Ok" I said and I followed her and Albert back to the pack house.

Once we got to the house everyone was up trying to get stuff for the new baby beta who will inherit the beta title. Everyone stopped to look at me covered in blood. I tried to smile so that they wouldn't worry about me.

My mother ran up to me and said "oh my god are you ok, what happened, is the baby ok." I laughed at her. "Mom I am ok the baby is ok." She took a breath trying to stop her from worrying to much.

"What happened" she asked wanting to really know. "I was going to tell you, it was another attempt to take Alexandra but you ran off when you smelled blood" said my dad from behind her walking towards us.

"Oh that's what you said, when you said it was serious" she said once she understood what he was talking about. "Yes" was all he said when he was standing in front of me now.

"Are you ok, your eyes are all red and puffy" said my dad in a caring voice. "Yep I'm fine I just need to wash up" I said well going into the pack house.