Threat

Jessica's POV

I was going to kill whoever snitched on which direction our daughter went. We know nothing more than where she is. Out of everything we tried I knew it was maybe best to stop Dexter from killing half of us. Kampala told Dexter after he threatened her daughter Catalina. Theodore heard her tell which way Alexandra went. I was glad he came to us so that we could send a message to Alexandra. Hopefully it was enough to warn her about it.

When I saw Kampala I was ready to yell and scream at her instead I watched as Kayla slapped her across the face. "My sister is in danger because of you" yelled Kayla. Everyone is in the pack house. At night we all stay here to sleep. Nobody leaves this house. Xander pulled her away from Kampala. "I'm sorry I was trying to protect my daughter," said Kampala as she held Catalina's hand. I watched as both of them looked at each other in fear.

Kayla had to go and walk off her anger. I took a deep breath. I knew that she was doing the same thing as us. "I'm sorry for her" I said as I held both Kampala and Catalina in my arms. I turned to look at Ezekial who had his head down in shame. He couldn't protect his pack or even his family. He felt like he was losing. Our son doesn't want to be alpha because of it.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Everyone gasped in fear. We stood still until Ezekial opened the door. "Thank you" said Dexter as he gave us a crooked smile. He walked in like he knew the place. He looked at the family photos that we kept hanging on the wall. It was the whole pack. "You won't ever believe it," said Dexter as he cut through the pictures. His nails were ripping them apart. That was until he grabbed Alexandra's picture.

"But we found my destined mate," said Dexter. We all looked at him in shock. "Many people fear me. I am glad many rogues listen to me when asked. Now all of this would have been for everything. I will kill your precious grandchild Ezekial, I will take your daughter and make her become my mate. She will have no say in the manor. I will see you in the next couple of days.

With just that he looks at all of us. We all growl ready to pounce for what he has done to us. We have turned against one another. "Now, now this will all be over when Alexandra and I complete the mating bond" said Dexter. "No" said Isaiah. We watched as Dexter grabbed him by the throat. "This isn't negotiable" yelled Dexter as he dropped our son to his knees.

"When I get back you will all be sorry" said Dexter. We all tried to keep the pups further away from him. " I will make sure you will all feel betrayed and suffer just like I did when I was thrown out years ago," said Dexter with a smile as he walked out of the door. We all looked at each other worried. I watched as Ezekiel, Albert, and Bruce ran to the door.

The rogues blocked them from exiting. We were trapped here away from our daughter. The former Delta and Gamma were trying to help their alpha get our daughter. We knew we weren't strong enough and by the time we told her they may know her whereabouts. We all stayed in the house fearing what may happen to the pack and our family as Dexter tries to ruin everything that we have ever done for ourselves and everyone else. This was a nightmare.

Alexandra's POV

There were more rogues passing through the area. I told all the adults what was going on. I told them that I got a mindlink from my pack. They knew it must have been important. I told them who Dexter was. Prince was snarling at his name. Zack quickly pulled Nana into his side. Abby looked at her kids in fear. I knew as a single mother this may be hard to pull off as a pack.

I thought that they were going to kick us out of the rogue pack. Instead they made a plan for us to protect everyone that we have met. I didn't want to run away again. I actually said that I could and that I have done it before. They didn't find any answers. They say packs don't really come here to get in trouble with rogues. I knew that was true for how long that I lived here.

Maybe I was overreacting about this situation. Plus my pack only knows what direction that I ran in. They have no idea what my location is. I was glad that I was still further away from home. I just hoped it was enough distance between me and Dexter. He was a true monster. I wanted to yell and scream at him for what he has done to me and my family. I was alone with my daughter.

For god's sake I needed my mate. I have tried to kill myself once a week. Honey is using all her strength to not pull the trigger. My own hands have tried to put me out of my misery.I don't even remember the last time that I have shifted other than when it was to sleep. Honey is scared that she will lose control and our own paws will slice out throat in the middle of the night.

Prince has been watching me more closely. I thought it was best to have a guard. He has stopped me from killing myself. I don't even want to but the mate bond has become even stronger this has happened once a week. Abby has mated with a random rogue. She couldn't take it any more. She knew there was no hope for her. Now she stopped herself from dying. Prince has asked me if I would let him mark me but I declined his offer.

I wanted to be a single mother without a mark because I wanted to be with my mate Estevan. I don't want to save my life and be claimed by anyone else even though it is Prince. I had to get my mind straight and I had to focus on an actual threat known as Dexter coming to get me and my daughter. I kept my head down feeling like I was dying a little inside.