Challenge

Caleb's POV

I was shocked when we heard who the alpha was. My wife and daughter have been locked in the pack house for days because Dexter was a pervert. Tessa had to lie to Maven this whole time. My brother and his mate Lora are scared to have their own children. They should be having a family together. Estevan would have been alive.

Tessa isn't even happy here and she thinks it's better to take Maven and run. She was a rouge before. She was a hunter and my pack position didn't mean anything to me after all we followed another Alpha's orders. Maven is locked up in a house for her own protection.I want to kill Dexter for what he is doing to our pack. Wolf tears moon pack is ruined.

Cain's POV

Me and my mate Lora have been wanting pups of our own. I may not have a position but I am a guard to the Alpha's family. My older brother Estevan will be missed. Everyone I knew wanted Dexter dead for this. My mother Clara and my father Albert have not been able to mourn the loss of their son, Alexandra, and their grandchild. They said that they would protect her but it is quite the opposite. They feel like they have failed their son since she is so far away from home.

Lora and I didn't want to get married since we were already mated. The only reason we said no was because we never saw Estevan and Alexandra's wedding. I lost my brother before he could even propose to his mate. He barely found out that he was going to be a dad. I was scared and hurting for my brother because I got to experience all of this because Estevan wouldn't be able to.

Kayla's POV

Dexter was such a prick. I was going to kill him once I saw who he was. Xander actually had to lock me in a closet. I tried breaking it down. Me and my wolf passed out from how long we both tried to break down that door. Xander had to make sure that I didn't get myself killed. Everyone knew if I tried to go up against him that I would lose. He made a fool out of my family. I never liked to lose but It felt like I have.

My mate also was angered by everything. Alexandra accepted us as a couple. We may be younger but I never wanted to let her down. Cain has the chance to marry Lora since he is a year older than us. Me and Isaiah will not even have Alexandra or our niece at our wedding if we did have one. My family is broken because I don't know where she is.

Isaiah's POV

All I heard through the pack house was Kayla's angry screams. She was threatening Dexter for what he has done to our family. I wanted to kill him just as much for everything he took me from. I would have never been alpha. I would be with my mate Ally right now but she is stuck inside with the children and trying to calm everyone down like a true Luna. I know that I had the perfect mate. I didn't need Dexter barking orders to have us killed.

He already hit my parents. What does that mean for the rest of the pack? We are nothing to him. Everyone else may just be leveraged to get Alexandra back. Everyone knows that he is planning on killing my niece so that she can only bear his kids. Why did he have to keep doing this to my family? He already had Estevan killed and now he wants Alexadra's daughter.

Back with Alexandra
Alexandra's POV

I was with Abby and her kids. We were getting the kids ready. This was a full battle because they resist everything we try to do. "Put on your jacket Brody" said Abby. "No, it's hot," he said, complaining. "That's because inside the house it is warm" said Abby as she struggled to get him in the jacket. "Outside is very cold because mommy can't warm up the world" she said as her hair was a mess. Everyday we had to deal with this. Even when werewolf kids grow up fast they still don't listen.

"You will need it" I said as I looked at Brody. I was trying to get Harmony ready as well. "Can I just take it with me?" he asked. "Alright just bring it with you" said Abby who compromised with him. "Now your shoes" said Abby. "I will do it in the car," said Brody. "Fine," said Abby, stressed out. "Alina, where is your bag and your other shoe?" Asked Abby as she looked to her next.

"Mom, for school I have to wear an Egyptian outfit," Alina said. "What" said Abby looking at her confused. "We have to go to school dressed like an Egyptian," said Alina. I looked at my watch. Her kids were older than mine and they were going to school. Harmony is learning everything really quick. She does have delta and Alpha genes so she is a quick learner but this was hard.

There was no time to get Alina in an egyption outfit. "You guys are supposed to be in school in six minutes," said Abby. I could tell Alina was looking at her with a blank expression. "What did you expect me to do in that amount of time?" said Abby as she looked at her daughter. "Look we don't have time and it's okay maybe next time tell me beforehand okay" she said to her.

Alina nodded her head. I was putting on Harmony's pants. As a younger toddler she hated wearing pants. We still got to get the kids to school on time. Me and Abby have to go to work after. We bring Harmony with us to the cafe so that we can watch her. We had no time for ourselves. Everyday was a complete challenge. There were a few times that I questioned what was going on back home with the rest of my family. I wish we had gotten child advice from them. I think above all I just miss them.