Rogue

Alexandra's POV

I got dressed for my new job. I had to gat a babysitter for Harmony since I couldn't bring her into work. I had to take her to this daycare/babysitter place. I didn't want to have a babysitter come to the hotel just in case if anything bad happened.

I didn't run into that rogue again thank god, he was kinda creepy. I was already walking out of the hotel and out the door. I had to walk there since I didn't buy a car. Even though I had the money to buy a car and a house.

But I didn't want to buy stuff that would force me to leave it behind. "Ah good your here" said the manager. "Yeah" I said well I closed the door behind me. "It's the morning shift so we need to get ready just in case someone wants to eat" he said and walked away.

I knew the basics, like clean the tables and wait for them to be seated. Order their food and tell the cook and then do it over again. So I went to go clean the tables.

I know it's like my first human job and I already know what to do. I ain't no princess that hasn't worked before like other alpha's daughters. I could tell I already impressed the manager because he returned back with a cloth.

In humans eyes I am a nineteen year old with a baby who is working at a restaurant as a waitress. But I am ok with it because this is my new life. In werewolf world we would say we are just working to fend on our own or we are working to get money for our pack and family.

And since I have no pack I am fending on my own for Harmony and myself. He walked away to put the cloth away. He came back once again and said "good you already know what you are doing."

"Yeah I think I got it from here" I said well I went to the next table. He nodded his head and left to another worker. "Hi what's your name" said someone behind me.

I turned around to find a girl about my age. She has light brown hair and light brown eyes and white skin. "Hey my name's Alexandra" I said with a smile. "Ooh that's a pretty name" she said smiling back at me.

"I'm Nana" she said still smiling. "I don't pay you to talk Nana" said the manager. "Sorry sir" she says to him and gets back to work. "Don't worry he is a total ass" she said well looking at me again.

I laughed and moved on to the next table. "Looks like we made a human friend" said Honey. "Yeah" I said making sure nobody could see my eyes glossed over. I finished washing the tables just in time.

Customers started coming in. I took the orders and cleaned the tables well they finished. I got a couple of good tips. It was a pretty good day since it went by fast. I became good friends with Nana after a couple of hours talking.

We had plenty of stuff that we both loved. We both loved sweets like cake and cookies. We both watched all the shows on Netflix. We both loved pizza and a few other foods.

"Wow we do have a lot in common" she said happily. "We really do" I said we'll waiting for the last table to be cleaned. It was already closing time. I wanted to get Harmony out of that daycare.

"We should hang out tomorrow night" she said we'll thinking. "We should but I have my baby to take care of" I said we'll looking at her. "We could bring your baby with us" she said after I told her that.

"Are you sure, not a lot of people want to hang out with teen/adult moms and their babies" I said getting the cloth out of the bucket. "That's true but I am not one of those people. I don't judge unless I really hate a person" she said.

"Ok I guess I will bring her with us" I said uncertain if I should actually bring her. "It would be so much fun we could go hangout at this cool night cafe" she said happily we'll she walked away.