Start Over

Alexandra's POV

We were still at the night cafe. Everything was still going great. Harmony started getting grumpy because she wanted to go to sleep. I finished my iced coffee so it was time to go.

"I'm sorry I have to go, Harmony is getting grumpy" I said well I pushed my coffee away. "Oh it's ok" said Nana who finished talking to Eddie. "We should come here more often to hangout" I told her as I got out of the booth.

"Yes, that would be awesome," she said, sounding happy. She got out of the booth too and so did Eddie. "See you around I guess," he said. He gave me a handshake. "Yeah" I said uncertainty but I still shook his hand.

He wasn't bad as a person but why would a rogue family live with a human. I could tell they weren't mates because she treated him like a best friend instead of a lover type. So I knew that much at least.

"When we come back, remember to bring this cutie," said Nana while hugging me. "Ok I will" I said and I got her and I started walking to the doors. It wasn't hard talking about Estevan but I knew it was hard on Honey.

We changed the subject kinda fast. It was good that the mate bond didn't control me and try to kill me in front of humans. I closed the door behind me and I started walking into the alleyway.

I passed the tiny parking lot so I wasn't that far from it. I kept walking, holding on to the car seat. It was 11 o'clock so it was dark out. The alley was not that scary from my night vision.

But if I was a human I would probably be stupid to go down here. I sniffed the air because I felt eyes on me. Once I did that I turned around to see the rogue. I couldn't see him but he was close, really close.

"What a cute baby" said a male voice right beside me. I turned to where the voice came from. This guy walked out of the dark alley from the shadows. I growled once I got a good view of him.

"Don't talk about her" I said in a warning growl. "What I'm just saying" he said as we stepped closer. "Both of you look so tasty," he said as he was licking his lips.

"Touch her or me you are dead" I said with a loud growl now. "Bet" he said and he ran to me. I put the car seat down once I backed up against the wall. I put her behind my leg and he pinned me to the wall.

"What was that about me being dead if I touched you" he said really close to my face. "Just wait a second and it might be true," I said, trying to move my arms.

"Aww look you're trying to get out" he said we'll he tightened his grip on my arms. "You will regret this," said Honey angrily. I couldn't do anything because another rogue came by standing right next to the guy right in front of me.

"Aww a baby should we eat it" he said grinning down at me. "Again, touch her and I will rip your head off" Honey said with venom in her voice. I heard them both laugh as if I made a funny joke.

I was about to shift when I smelled another rogue. "Why does there have to be another one?" I thought. "It's because the world hates us," said Honey, who was on alert.

Unknown's POV

I was walking towards the night cafe. I was already very late. I turned into the alley trying to get there faster. That was until I smelled four or three rogues. I couldn't tell but I walked closer to see what was happening.

I saw two guys standing around a girl and her baby. No wonder I smelled four rogues I thought. I mind linked my friends to hurry up and come help me. I shifted after I did that and I growled letting them know I was there. They all looked at me and I looked at the girl who was pinned against the wall.

Alexandra's POV

We heard the rogue growl and we all looked to see a brown wolf. He looked me in the eyes even when the two rogues looked at him. I used this to hit the guy that had me pinned. I punched him once I was able to move my arms. He let go of me and I shifted.