Happy Birthday

Alexandra's POV

We were still looking at each other with just love until Estevan said "come on I have something else for you". I fellowed him wanting to see what he was talking about.

We came to a deck that had water on one side and the mountains and forest on the other side. On the deck were lights and a table with two chairs just for us. The sun was going down still on this side when it was getting really dark were the house was.

Estevan was still holding my hand leading me to it. He let go of my hand and moved the chair back so I could sit. I walked to him and sat down and he pushed the chair in, he then went to his side and sat down.

I was looking around and at him because I had no words to say that this was beautiful. Estevan laughed and said "I know it's still pretty but do you know why I brought you here." I looked at him and thought, than it hit me.

"Oh I remember this is were we meet, We were here with our moms. My mom was pregnant and your mom was holding Antonio in her arms." I said this once I remembered how we meet.  "Yeah and I was hiding behind my mothers leg" he said while laughing.

" yeah that's right and I was looking at you guys all confused holding my mothers hand looking up and down at you guys since I never meet you." I said laughing at the end since I was very confused back than when I meet him.

" yeah do you remember Tony was still complaining that he was hungry" said Estevan laughing at his brother. "How could I forget that, he still is" I was laughing because it was true. We just kept laughing a little while longer remembering the past.

"Ok I know that we still have to eat cake when we get back and say goodbye to everyone, but I got you something" he said this while he was turning to grab something. Once he grabbed it he put it on the table in front of both of us.

"I knew that we still were going to have cake after so I didn't get you food, I got you a shake" he said after he put it down. I took one look at it and realized what it was. "It's my favorite how did you remember this" I said with so much excitement.

"I remember everything that you do because I love the person you are" he said this with love. I drank some of the shake when he was talking about this and I couldn't stop smiling. The drink was already making me smile with just that and then having him with Me. I thought I was going to explode with so much love and happiness right now.

"How do you love your banana shake" he said while smiling at me. I just laughed since it was my favorite and he knew it. "Tastes like banana pudding want to try it?" "Sure I guess" he said. I gave him the shake.

One sip and I could tell he was in love. "You love it huh" he looked at me in disbelief and said "I can't believe I haven't tried it before I love it, but not as much as I love you." "Sure you do, you know now we could get this a lot more since I ain't the only one that likes it now."

His face lit up and he got out of his chair and walked over to me. He pushed back my chair and lifted me up. He was spinning me at the moment while I was laughing. We were still on the deck and I thought of an idea when he was spinning me around.

"Hey why don't we go swimming" I said with excitement. "Are you sure we have to go back sometime" he said well seeing if I wanted to actually swim. "Yeah we should come on, this isn't the craziest thing we did before in our lives" I looked at him with reassurance.

"Yeah that's true" he said finally giving in. He put me down and I went straight to the edge of the deck taking off my dress. I was about to take my bra off when he said "you're going to take off your bra." "yeah I don't want my dress to be all wet after and you're going to see me naked anyway" I said telling him the truth.