Due Date

Alexandra's POV

One month later (due date)

I was thinking of the time when we were all playing by the pool. During that time they wanted to have the best memories as a family left. Since I was leaving they wanted to have memories with me.

I knew I was due today or this week so I packed everything. I put my ring and necklace into a baby bag. I didn't know how long I would have to run when they came to me. We know that they will attack once I have the baby.

So everything is ready for me when the time comes. I had my hair curled so I went to bed. We had a barbecue so I was tired, so I went to bed. "Goodnight Alexandra" said Honey. "Good night girl" I told her well I was half asleep.

5 hours later (10 pm)

I woke up feeling wet. I flipped over the covers and I saw my water broke. I went back to bed since this happened before. A couple minutes later I felt a contraction and I was in pain. The baby is coming.

"Mom wake up I'm going to the room, the baby is coming" I said trying to get out of the bed. "Ok we are coming, the doctors should be there" she said.

I went to the room and I heard everyone come in once the doctors got me to the bed. We used a room in the pack house instead of going to the hospital. Everyone came by and listened to the doctors who started telling them to get stuff.

My family ran around getting towels and water and some other stuff. "Ok you need to push," said the doctor. "What doesn't take hours to get a baby out?" I said start to feel another contraction.

"It does but your wolf system might not heal you as fast enough if you plan to run" she said. "Ok but how long until I will get my strength back to run once the baby is here" I said starting to get worried.

"You will get your strength back after a couple of minutes but you can't stop running once you start," she said, grabbing the towels. "Are you sure you can make it?" said Kampala in a worried tone.

"Yes" I yelled at her from another interaction. "How early are we gonna get this baby out of me?" I asked the doctor. "In about seventeen more contractions" she said we'll get the other stuff.

Just then I heard a battle cry. "Oh no they are attacking now" said Honey who was hurting from her not having her healing ability. "Well we better hurry out there" said my family and they took off.

I knew my family put a pack mind link on and said "all women who can't fight and children go into the safe rooms closest to you." I could tell that it was my mother who said that.

My dad called all the warriors to where the battle was going to be. I heard my father's loud battle cry and I knew they were off. I sat there feeling another contraction coming.

Ezekiel's POV

I did my battle cry and everyone of my warriors was off. Everyone knew what to do in this type of situation so everything went by fast getting ready. We saw the wolves attack my guards and I got angry.

I went for the first wolf I saw and I scratched him right in the face. Thank god my son has one more year until he is alpha. The wolf went straight to the ground and I snarled at him.

Jessica's POV

I went to the pack house doors and locked them making sure nobody was left running into the houses. But before I could lock it A wolf jumped on me and I shifted. I went straight for him and I bit his throat.

Nobody hurts my pups or my grandchildren. I was thinking that when I heard his neck snap. Once I dropped his body another wolf jumped on my back. I felt pain once he bit down and I fell to the floor.