1

(EDITED)

"Two beers please."

I sigh and pour it into the glasses, giving it to the man in front of me.

"Can I order something else also?" I nod without emotion. I already can guess what he's going to ask me. When you are a not mated omega working at a bar as bartender, you get hit on quite a lot.

"What about your ass? When does your shift ends? We can go to my house."

"Ninety ninety never, now go away," I say and roll my eyes. He takes my arm. "Feisty, I love it."

"He said go away you bastard." I look at where the voice seems to come from. There is a man who looks a little older than me.

He has bright green eyes and short, brown curly hair that almost is reaching his schoulders. I must say he looks quite handsome.

The man smirks at him and tightened the grip on my wrist. "And what if I don't?"

*Smack* He grabs the man by his collar and pushes him against the wall. "Go, before I will rip your throat out."

He lets go of him and the man runs out of the bar.

"I could handle it on my own you know?" I tell curly, who now takes a seat at the bar.

He smiles and I see he has dimples. "A little omega like you shouldn't work unprotected here, too dangerous," he says, ignoring my statement.

I grumble. "I'm not small and I also didn't know you were my dad?"

"If only it were true, what would you like to call me daddy," he winks.  I gasp. "Iew no way! pervert you are." I giggle a bit even though the dude is acting a bit weird.

Somehow there is a calm atmosphere around him and it makes me feel safe. His scent is also so good, like I can't get enough of it, I never had this and if feels odd.

His phone rings and he says, "sorry petal, I have to go, but call me later," he winks again and hands me a business card.

He walks out of the bar without looking back.

Petal? Who does he think he is? I kinda like the nickname, but don't even know why he calls me that, maybe because my parfume is made of flowers?

Normally I would throw the card in the trash bin next to me which already has several lonely cards with phone numbers of horny alphas in it, but this is different, it feels different...

I stare at the smooth white card.

Edward Styles
CEO of Styles Enterprises

I look at it confused, a family company? It must be a new one or some, never heard of it. I shrug and continue my shift, my head not letting a certain curly haired lad leave my mind...

《《《《

How was it, good? I hope so! Comment down below whatcha think of it!