12

As you see I'm still writing in third pov, hope ya all don't mind! Which one do you like more? Comment down below!

《《《《《

After some more talking and lots of cuddles it's all alright again, Louis and Edward made up. There wasn't really a fight in the first place, but you get it.

Louis goes downstairs to get some water and when he's on his way to his own room, the guest room, he doesn't hear anything from the triplets' room.

He decides to take a look and sees Edward, having his arms around his brothers, smiling down on them. He's glad they made up, it's never nice to see someone you like fight.

It's such a cute sight to see them like this and Louis almost changes into a puddle when he sees it. "Come here petal," Edward whispers when he sees the omega standing in the doorway.

Louis quietly walks towards them and Edward lifts his arm, gently pulling Marcel to his other side where Harry is laying.

Louis snuggles below his arm and cuddles into his side. He feels Edward kissing his head. "Goodnight my petal, I love you."

Louis smiles against Edward's side. "I like you too."

--------

"Good morning." Harry wakes up, being surrounded by his brothers but also the small omega he loves so much.

He smiles and now notices Marcel was the one who said something to him. "Morning, you brought him here?"

Marcel smiles fondly at the smaller boy in Edward's arms. "No, think Eddie made sure he ended up here, it was about time also," he ruffles the boy his hair, who doesn't stir.

"Im glad Edward finally expressed his feelings, that was about time," Harry tells his younger brother who nods.

"Yea, I love him."

"That makes three of us brother, I'm sure Edward is thinking the same."

"I don't think it, I know it."

-----

"Tonight it's my turn to take you out!" Harry is jumping around in the house, running from room to room.

Its a week after the 'fight' which makes it week three of the courting. One week until Louis will decide if he wants to mate the triplets.

"Did I also act like this?" Marcel asks his brother and the omega, who are amused enjoying the show Harry is putting on.

"Yea you did," they answer in unison, laughing.

"Oh Louis it's going to be soooo amazing!" Harry grabs Louis' shoulders gently, looking into the boy his eyes.

Louis fondly stares at him. "Would you tell me where you are going to take me?" He asks the hyper man.

"Yes-"

"No Harry, suprise." That boy honestly couldn't keep a secret to save his life.

"Edward!" Louis stomps his feet cutely, making Edward coo. "Sorry petal, Harry needs to learn how to keep secrets," he ruffles his baby brother his hair.

"Edward is the boss darling," Harry says, shrugging but smiling fondly at the cute omega.

"If this is the sight we get to see when you are angry, we need to make you angry more often," Marcel chuckles, making the rest laugh.

"True my brother," Edward says, kissing my cheek.

--------

"Harry no way! We're going ice skating?!" Louis looks out of the window where a rink is to be seen.

"Yes darling, but there is one problem," he says and Louis looks at him confused.

"What?"

"Im horrible at it," he says and louis chuckles. "Hazz why did you bring us here then?"

Harry groans. "Cause you told me once you love it," the omega kisses his forehead. "Thanks Hazz, I really appreciate you doing this for me."

"Trying more likely, make sure you have your phone," he laughs.

"Lets go!" The omega smiles, grabbing the taller man his hand and dragging him to the rink.

-----

"That was awesome!" Louis squeals.

"It was....interesting," Harry says, rubbing his bum where he fell on twice.

"Aw im sorry Hazz but I couldn't help you fell 10 times!" The omega takes his hand in his.

"It was 9, but yea," Harry shakes his head fondly, it was fun indeed. They both had the time of their lives.

They skated like there would be no tommorow. They skated around the rink, holding hands and it was amazing.

"Shall we get some hot chocolate?" Harry asks, feeling cold.

"Thought you would never ask."

-------

"I had fun Hazza, thanks." Louis and Harry were watching the stars on top of the black Range Rover they drove in.

"Same, I wouldn't want to do it with any other person, I really like you Lou," he puts a arm around the Omega's waist.

"I like you too, Hazz," the omega smiles.

Harry sighs. "Its more then a like, my love. The first time I saw you I was sold, you stole my heart and never brought it back. I love it Louis, just like I love you and your amazing eyes, smile and personality. You have us three wrapped around your little finger and I speak for my brothers also when I say we don't regret it one bit. I love you, Louis. I always will."

Louis had, just like with Marcel and Edward tears in his eyes. "Thank you, for everything. Once I will be able to say I love you to you and your brothers."

"Its okay my love, we get it," Harry smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Hazz?"

"Yes?"

"I like you too."

《《《《《《

That's another way of saying 'I love you' without actually saying it 😁😂