Epilogue

The last chapter *cries in a cool way*

《《《《《《《

"Nathan Leon Styles-Tomlinson, born at 23:10 and Noël Styles-Tomlinson, born at 23:30" the doctor says.

Louis doesn't really pay attention, he's too busy admiring the two little babies who are laying on his chest.

The triplets are next to him, all doing the same. Words aren't needed, there is just a not uncomfortable silence filling the room.

Louis can't look away from that it seems, they are just sk wonderful. Nathan has brown curls and blue eyes and they are pretty sure already he will be an Alpha later, noticing he's pretty hyper and also probably the one who was kicking a lot in his mommy's stomach.

Noël is an omega or beta they think. She's a bit more clingy and silent. Both are loved though, the parents are really fond of them already.

"Can't wait to take them home" Louis sighs. Cause its a month too early, the doctors wanted to keep him in the hospital for a while, but tommorow there is a chance they can go home.

"Me too, soon we will leave the hospital with two little ones" Harry says, kissing Noël her forehead.

"We came here with four and will leave with six" he loves it...

--------

2 years later

"D-daddy?"

Marcel gasps "Louis, babe! Nathan said daddy!" Louis enters the nursery where his Alpha is sitting with their little boy in their arms.

Noël is sleeping in the little cot, had a bit of a tough night and not wanting to sleep. Edward and Harry took turns to take care of her so they are sleeping right now.

"He did! Baby boy what did you say?" The two year old points at Marcel "daddy!"

Louis gasps and lifts up the boy "good job, oh you're growing up so quick"

"EDWARD, HARRY! OUR BABY BOY SAID DADDY!"

--------

4 years later

"Nathan, that's my dress!" The 6 year old Noël sprints to Louis "mommy! Nathan took my dress again to play princess!" The little girl says, pointing at her shy looking brother.

Marcel crouches down next to her "you know what we told you about that Noël?" He softly asks, ruffling her brown curls.

"Yes daddy, Nathan likes dresses and that's okay. But i just wanted to wear that dress" she pouts. Louis looks at her amused "maybe you can ask him if you guys can take turns, that way you both can wear it. You know what daddy Edward always says: sharing is..."

"Caring!" Nathan squeals, giving his twin a hug.

"Okay! Lets go to the garden and ask daddy Hazza if he wants to be the horse!" The two giggle and run off to the garden.

That evening, when the parents are all in bed, talking with each other and enjoying each others presence, Louis speaks up "thank you"

Edward looks at him confused yet amused "what for petal?"

"You gave me two wonderful kids, made me your husband and mated me, i couldn't be happier"

The Alpha's have tears in their eyes, they are also very thankful and happy

"I love you, my Alpha's"

"We love you, our petal"

《《《《《《

*is still crying in a cool way* haha

Don't be sad thats its over! Soon enough new books will be out! Any specific requests for a book? I write almost everything except for smut.

(Larry books tho, comment down below book ideas you would like to see!)

Lots of love -N🦋