3

(EDITED)

"And there are two of them you said?"

"Yes, twins I bet. So wonderful and their eyes." I swear I have heart eyes.

"Honestly I don't even want to hear it, you're drooling." Niall laughs and I roll my eyes. "Wait until you meet them."

"Who meets whom?" Liam and Zayn enter the living room and kiss Niall on the head before sitting down.

"Louis met Alpha twins and now he's in love."

"I'm not in love at all!"

"Oh Niall their eyes are so green, so bright! And their smile, with those dimples." He mocks me in a high pitched voice.

"I'm not talking like that!" I cross my arms.

"Sorry Lou, but you do. But what are their names?" Zayn asks and winks at me.

"Edward and Harry Styles," I tell them and they gasp.

"Edward as the boss of Styles Enterprises?! And Harry the fashion model?!"

I nod carefully. "Are they famous?"

"Hell yes!" Niall squals and I look confused at him.

"Sorry Lou, but how can you not know them," laughs Liam.

"Aren't they triplets though?" Niall then asks me.

"Who cares, maybe they don't come in one package but separately," says Liam before I have time to answer and I roll my eyes. "Anyway, we aren't even dating yet, jeez."

I walk out of the room and shake my head fondly when I hear Niall shout. "Not yet!"

------

That evening when I lay down in bed my thoughts start to wander. Never had I in mind that I would ever date let alone mating.

It's odd for me but well, they seem nice. Harry and Edward at least. but they can't like me, can they?

I'm boring and plain, can't they get something better than me?

Ugh what am I thinking, we are not even in the friendzone yet, but with Alphas and omegas it often happens that you skip that.

They court you and you have time to get to kmow them, than if all goes well you move in.

But there are also 3 of them! not one, but 3! Well, that's what Niall said. And also if they mate one omega with the three of them that is.

I close my eyes and try to get some sleep, thinking about what I should text them tommorow...

-----

It is sunny today so I decide to walk to the nursery. I put my coat around my waist and take my phone from my pocket.

I turn the corner and gasp when I feel something bumping into my chest. I stumble back and close my eyes, ready to feel the ground but then I feel two arms grabbing my waist.

I am lifted up and meet two bright green eyes hidden behind dark glasses, this can't be true, can it?

"Are you okay love? I'm sorry I-," he takes a good look at me and leans his head aside. "Oh hello, petal. it's nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you from my brothers," the man smiles.

I look surprised but amused at him. "Lets get this straight first, how many of you are here?!"

He chuckles and it sounds wonderful. A thick voice he has, not much different from Harry and Edward though.

"We're triplets my love," he says and takes my hand. "May I?" I nod and he kisses the back of my hand. "I was looking forward to meet you, didn't knew it would be this soon though."

I then remember where I was going to, the nursery!

"Sorry to cut it short but I have to go! It was nice meeting you..."

He shows his dimples and I swear it makes my knees go weak. "Marcel, Marcel Styles."

He gives me a card. "You already have two, lets make it three," he winkes and walks away, giving me a little salute.

I look at the card while rushing to the nursery.

Marcel Styles
Neurologist London hospital

Woah...

-----

"Louis I will take the kids outside for play time, you can have your break."

"Thanks Lisanne," I say to my colleague and take a sandwich from my bag. I hear my phone vibrate and see that a message has arrived.

From unknown: Hey, Edward here, was wondering if you would like to go out with me and my brothers soon? Perhaps tommorow?

I smile, they want to go out with me! I quickly think of a reply and also put his name in as contact.

From Louis: Did you just ask me on a date Edward -I don't know your middle name- Styles?

Is that good? Ugh im so bad at this.

From Eddie: Maybe I did petal, come with us to find out (;

I giggle and notice my break is coming to an end.

From Louis: Wanna pick me up tommorow? 6PM? Have work now so I gotta go tho ):

From Eddie: Sure, have fun! See you tommorow, petal. ❤

I blush and put away my phone after I send him my adress, what are they doing to me?

《《《《《《

I have a 'Idunno' feeling about this story but I don't know why!😂

I feel so like that I have a lack of knowledge but I think im doing a pretty good job with the A/O/B style 😂😁

Don't mind me and my insecurity lads. 🙈😂❤