7

Another chappy since im happy! 😂😁

《《《《《《

When I'm dressed I sneak out of the window, not wanting to risk being caught by Liam or Zayn.

I walk down the driveway and walk to the bar. It starts to get a bit chilly, but I couldn't get to the car because then Liam and Zayn would immediately notice that I was gone.

I wrap the jacket around me better and walk briskly. Everytime I breathe there is smoke in the air, as if I have smoked.

Okay forget what I said about chilly, its f*king freezing, I think it's my fever.

After what felt like a long walk, I finally reached the bar. I feel nauseous when I put my coat in my locker and put on my apron.

Reluctantly I take the first orders and pray that Niall for once can make sure his Alpha's won't know about the plan.

But of course it never go as planned...

When I have a hour left before my shift ends the triplets barge through the door, followed by Li and Z.

'Oh shit,' I think and mentally curse Niall. The triplets seem angry, but more concerned when they walk towards me and hug me tight.

"Lou you are sick! You are supposed to be in bed!" Harry is the first one to speak up and I murmer. "I need to pay the rent."

"And do I need to tell you again that we don't even want you to do that?" Liam says, arms crossed.

I sigh. "Sorry." Tears appear in my eyes when I take a look at Edward. He seems dissapointed, the last thing I wanted to make him feel.

He kisses my forehead. "You know what I think, petal." I nod because hell yes I do.

Marcel lifts me up and I'm being carried out of the bar. The working takes its toll because before I know it I'm closing my eyes, falling asleep.

-----

When I wake up the first thing I notice is that I'm not in my room. When I look around I know where I am, the triplets their room!

Alright now I think of it, the scent of them is also here so. It is a combination of Harry's vanilla perfume, Edwards strong cologne and the hospital scent of Marcel clothes mixed with strawberry shampoo.

When I try to sit down a stem goes through my head. Oh yes, I am sick.

Yesterday night events come to my mind.

Where are Liam and Zayn? Is Edward still dissapointed? What about Marcel and Harry?

My questions are still in the air when the three enter the room. "Hey petal, you are awake."

"How are you feeling?" Marcel asks, going into doctor mode.

"fine," I tell them, rubbing my eyes.

They sit on the bed with me. "What you did Lou, we didn't like that so much. We want to protect you, even though you're not ours yet. But we can't protect you if you leave without telling anyone," says Edward.

"Niall knew it," I murmer.

They look at each other and then nod, a triplet thing I think.

"We want to make a deal with you," Harry says and that catches my attention.

I look at them questioningly. Edward runs a hand through his hair.

"We want to court you, Louis. We would like you to come and live with us for a month and then see if you want to mate with us or not," they all look at me hopefully.

"Okay that was eh... unexpected?" I say, scratching the back of my neck.

"Louis do you realise we followed you for weeks when you didn't even knew we existed? We're so scared, we feel things we never felt. When your scent fills the room we're going nuts, and your ass-"

"That's enough Harry," Edward laughs, patting Harry’s shoulder. I giggle. They are right, they know more about me then vice versa, we went on a date and now our connection will grow with the day, that's just how it works with mating.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" They all look at me confused. I roll my eyes. "I will stay with you for a month."

They all cheer like childs who can have candy in the store. Well, lets see where this goes...

-----

"You didn't told me you lived in a mansion?!" I look around. I'm not sick anymore and was allowed to leave the room and man, it's massive here. The walls are high and everywhere are doors.

"Petal I'm a business man, Harry is model and Marcel works at the hospital, what did you expect?" Edward laughs, showing me around with a hand on my back.

"Well obviously not this!" I stare at everything with open mouth.

"We will get you anything your heart desires," he says and I look at him. "Its not about the money, Edward. If i will mate you three, it's because of you and your weird personality's."

"I will pretend I didn't heard the last part and thanks, petal," he chuckles and we continue our tour.

《《《《《

Well as you maybe know I got a huge opportunity a while ago. I made '5 Times Trouble' which is on wattpad for a part (Edit: not anymore) and will be on the app 'webnovel' soon.

Now again I got a chance to write another book for another internet company again so I will see if that is something for me or not.

However that will mean that this book maybe will be shorter then planned, but im not sure yet and by the way, there are many chapters that only need to be edited and published so ya all can still read for a while.

Lets see where it goes!

-N🦋