20

*Warning* mention of kidnapping

《《《《《《

"And i was like: Bitch, hold my last name" the Omega's clutched their stomachs, both laughing like crazy.

Louis always had funny, sassy stories to tell. Always when they catch up they kinda have a 'gossip moment' aka now.

Niall almost choked on his food "omg lou, you're a badass, a genius" louis giggles "i know right"

At that moment the doorbell rings. Louis stands up "you and your big belly can stay lazy, i will get it"

"Will you say the same thing when i carry pups?" Niall teases.

Louis rolls his eyes, fondness in his eyes "everything is better then that food belly of yours"

Zayn and liam were upstairs doing business stuff so louis shouted a "liam! Z! Tame your omega will you?!" A fit of laughter was heard from upstairs.

Louis walked towards the door with a smile and opened it, seeing it was a.....delivery guy? They didn't ordered pizza? Or Niall did but he didn't know, that boy craved food all the time so it wouldn't be a shock.

The young lad looked nervously at louis.

Louis looked at the kid in surprise "um, may i ask why you're here?" said he, not wanting to be rude.

If only he had, because before he knew it a cloth was placed over his mouth. He could still see Niall walk into the hall, probably checking why it was taking so long.

Louis tried to scream and saw the panic in Niall's eyes before everything turned black ...

------

"What do you mean he was kidnapped?!" Edward shouted to Liam and Zayn, who were sitting with a crying Niall in their arms.

Niall had tried to stop that dude but he was too fast, a black van was gone before he ran out the door.

He had called Liam and Zayn and explained with hiccups what had happened.

They had ridden in liam's porsche to the triplets where the story was told again.

"He was grabbed and wanted to scream for help but passed out when that cloth was around his mouth" Niall's sobs, feeling terrible for not being able to save his best friend.

Marcel puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at Edward "he can't do anything about this Ed, for now we have to get our omega back."

"we don't even know who took him!" Harry shouts, completely upset.

There is some silence "fuck!" Edward slams his hand on the wooden desk.

Everyone is startled "what is it, Edward"

Anger is in his eyes "I think I know who has lou"

-------

"So you're saying that he was hitting on Lou, he sassed that dude and you broke off that deal so now he has louis? Does that even make sense?!" Harry says from the backseat.

They are on their way to the office to meet Edward's men to make a plan to get louis back.

Edward nods "i just told you that twice, Harry. He's a psycho! I told you!" Marcel glances at him, trying to track location.

"Yes!" He then cheers, raising his arms.

"What?" They all ask, included Liam, Zayn and Niall who are also in the triplets' van.

"Well i put a tracker on Louis his ankle when he came here. And yes i discussed it with him, he told me he felt save doing that, since yea that incident with..."

Edward smiles "Marcel your a genius, do you know where he is?"

Marcel shakes his head "not yet, but were making progress. But even when i know, we still need a plan, i don't think that with coming there he gives louis to us"

"Agree that man is sick, shall we call the police?" Harry asks, not knowing what the best is at the moment.

"I don't think that's a good idea, he always can take louis with him to somewhere else or worse if he will notice it, i think we need to fix it without them" zayn tells them, holding a still shaking Niall.

Edward groans, eyes still on the road "its all my fault, if i had made sure he had security around him, bodyguards or some-"

"-Edward we didn't expect this to happen and louis needs his freedom, just like us. Its not your fault and you know that, i will make sure you know that. Lets now focus on getting our omega back" Marcel tells his brother who nods.

Marcel kisses his brother's cheek "don't worry Eddie, we will find him"

"I hope he's okay" tears appear in his eyes.

"Louis is strong, he will manage" Harry states.

They will do anything to get louis back and won't stop till they succeed. Louis, we're going to get you...

《《《《《

Heyhey, how are you all doing? Safe and sound? Hope so

Don't forget to vote and comment down below your thoughts 😁