8

"And they have like 8 guest rooms, who has that?!"

"I know, I almost got lost on the way here," Niall chuckles.

He and his Alpha's are visiting us, mainly because Zayn and Liam wanted to see if the triplets aren't causing any harm to me. *mentally rolls eyes*. But oh well its cool, it would be nice that if we mate, they get along with Z and Li.

"Lou we need details, spill the tea."

"Huh?" I look at him confused while he stuffs some food into his mouth.

"Tell me about the triplets! What you feel, what you think!" He tells me. I take a sip of the tea Harry just brought me.

"I feel weird? Like im scared of this all since you know, I never thought I would be mated or dating. You know how insecure I am about the mating thing."

"It's your father his fault," he murmers.

"Hs isn't my father," I tell him, glaring.

He holds up his hands in defence. "Sorry, sorry. But the point, I think you shouldn't worry too much, can't you see how you have them wrapped around your finger already? Babe they are smitten."

"That's so not true!" I yell and immediately there are three Alpha's in the room.

"What's wrong lou? Need something? We heard you yelling."

I look at Niall and shit, he's right...

------

The next hours we spend watching movies in the 'chill room' as the triplets call it. It's a room with a huge tv and cinema chairs and stuff.

Im looking sideways and hear Edward and Zayn talking about god knows what while Liam, Harry and Marcel are talking about doctor shit. Well Marcel is talking with Liam about that, Harry is watching it like a lost puppy.

"Im glad they get along," I tell Niall, who is sitting next to me.

He nods. "yea, Harry seems a bit lost though."

"That is because the subject isn't interesting to him. Hey hazz! Come here!" His eyes light up and he comes over. He takes a seat next to me and pulls me on his lap.

"With come here I didn't meant put me on your lap but okay," I giggle.

"You can't deny you like it," he says, his nose burried into my hair. I nod against his chest and slowly feel myself drifting off, Harry's heartbeat the last thing I hear...

------

Ni and his Alpha's stayed the night. I woke up and was a bit dissapointed I didn't woke up in the triplets' room.

I see I now am dressed into some joggers which seems to be Edward his. I pull a shirt over my head and walk downstairs where I hear someone sing.

"Smells good in here," I comment and sit down at the kitchen table. Harry turns around. "Hey love, thanks. Slept well?" I nod and yawn. "Still a bit tired."

"I see," he kisses my forehead and laugh when I see he wears a appron which says 'kiss the cook'.

"I was a bit upset I woke up all alone," I then tell him.

"Sorry petal, we didn't knew if you would be comfortable to sleep with us yet," Edward his voice is heard. I turn around and see him and Marcel, both in work clothes.

"Its alright, I get it, thanks for making sure im comfortable," they both hum and kiss my forehead just like Harry did.

"You two are going to work?" I ask when Harry sets a plate in front of me.

They sigh. "Yes, sorry darling, have a extra hospital shift today but I willl be home by dinner," Marcel says and I can tell he isn't too happy with that.

"And I have a emergency meeting but will be free around lunch so Hazz will bring you to the office to grab some lunch together," Edward tells me and I nod, reassuring them its fine.

Harry and I decided to make a cake and in the end were both covered in chocolate after a massive food fight.

We're both clutching our stomach and laughing our arse off. When we're both breathing normally again Harry lifts me up and calls some names. In a minute there are five lady's in maids outift in the kitchen.

"Yes Mr. Styles?" One of them asks.

"Please call me Harry, I'm not like my brother Edward and please, clean the kitchen."

"Yes Harry," they say and start cleaning. I look at him with wide eyes. "Why didn't you told me you have maids?! This house is full of suprises."

"We are full of suprises darling. Now, im going to shower, want to join me?" He smirks.

Ugh his puppy eyes seem to make me melt into a puddle and before I know it I say, "ugh why not."

《《《《《《《

Whoop whoop another chappy! Want me to update less? More? Comment down below your thoughts! 😁