22

It's.... night? He thinks so. He no longer knows the time and date, no longer has any idea. It's dark and cold in here and Louis is hungry, but he's too tired to complain about it.

They give water to him once a day and it looks gross, but it's something. Louis sleeps all day, there is nothing more to do.

Its being mentally exhausted he thinks.

It doesn't matter either actually, oh if only the triplets were here...

Louis starts to cry silently. Why is Edward a fucking CEO?! and why is he here? Only because of such a stupid deal?

If it were up to him the deal would have gone through, but Edward will have his reasons, especially after David wanted to see his ass in the office.

How long has he been here? two days? three maybe?

It feels heavy and respect to the people who have to live the way he lives now.

He knows the triplets will come soon, but louis hopes they'll come through the door any minute.

It gets your hopes up when he heard the door lock go off, but david or one of his men enters.

One of the men, what was his name? oh yes, Mark. He's a cool lad, occasionally sneaks in a granola bar for louis.

He has to do with the young boy who is not much older than him.

Mark told him he has no choice, he has no family, just this.

Louis has mentally made a promise that when the triplets come to get him, they should take Mark with them too.

Whether it works? no idea but it gives some hope to both him and Mark.

The door opens again and speak about the devil, the blond dude, mark comes in.

"hey louis" he whispers and sits down next to louis.

Louis greets the other omega. "here, a bar" mark gives him a sad smile and hands over the small bar.

Louis thanks him and gobbles it up, in need of food.

"Will the triplets come soon do you think?" the blonde asks and louis nods confident "yes, I'm sure"

Mark knows about the tracker on his ankle. At first louis didn't want to tell him but even though they haven't known each other that long, they have created a bond and are in the same boat, both locked up.

"Thanks again for the bar, mate, its the only thing that keeps me alive i think" he chuckles, but sadness is in his eyes.

Mark shakes his head "Combativeness too, you don't give up knowing that the triplets will come and get you, wish i had someone to get me out of here" the last part is a whisper, but louis hears it.

He places a hand on the Omega's shoulder "you will get out of here also, i promise" the lad gives him a sad nod "yea, we will be fine"

--------

"So, Louis. I don't actually know why you're not dead yet, not eating is hard huh?" David crosses his arms, standing in front of the pale looking omega.

Louis lifts his head "if the lack of food won't let me die your beatings surely will" he snapps.

When louis is being sassy, something that often happens David beats the shit out of him. Also when he doesn't spill information about Edward's company he beats him, but louis doesn't care.

A bit of a nose bleed and bruises, along with a sprained ankle, the only thing he has now. He's lucky for that, it couldve been worse.

David grabs his wrist and twists it around "what did you just say?!" He hisses.

Louis looks at him, his saphire blue eyes dark and dull "you heard me"

Smack

"That will give you a nasty bruise, too bad i don't really care" David tells him, letting a hand slid against his red cheek.

Louis stays silent and looks him in the eye "fuck off Daniel"

The man grabs his shirt, lifting him up "David it is, you're a idiot" he lets go of the shirt and louis falls down to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Pathetic" louis croaks out before everything goes black.

--------

"Got it! He's at the old building near the water 20 kilometers from here" Marcel proudly states, glad he knows where his omega is.

Edward slams down his hand "he's so fucking close, come on we're going"

They all step into the van and Edward drives "you all know the plan?"

"Yes, your men will be around the building, Zayn and Liam will stand around the corner and Niall will ring the doorbell.." he begins

Niall indeed will take part of the plan. They all didn't want him to cause he's a omega after all, but Niall insisted on helping so in the end he came along.

They all go into positions.

Here we go