25

"He's 9 weeks along" the doctor states, wiping off the cold gel from louis' belly.

"Were going to be parents" Louis whispers. The tripelts kiss and hug him, whispering sweet things into his ear.

Happy tears fall down on their cheeks and they are all so happy. "So the baby is healthy and we only need to make the schedule for his vitamines?" Marcel asks after a while, being the doctor he is.

The doctor smiles "Exactly, you need to keep in mind tho that there is a possibility there is more then one baby in louis' stomach." she is a omega the triplets can tell and knows what she's talking about, needed as doctor tho.

"Yes we know, we will make another appointment, thank you for this" Harry gestures around him and chuckles.

The omega waves it off "its my job, Mr. Styles"

"Please, Harry, Marcel and Edward is just fine" Marcel says, pointing at his brothers.

Once in the car they can't stop talking about the little miracle "we needa tell this to Z and the rest soon" Edward says after a while.

Louis pauses "shall we invite them over tommorow? I would like to just tell them, not making it a massive thing you know" he rubs his belly and smiles.

"We will make it small, we needa save it for the babyshower" Edward winks, earning a teasing slap on the arm from louis "we will see about that, Eddie"

-------

"You're pregnant?! Congrats!" Louis is embraced into a tight, but gentle hug. Liam and zayn five him a kiss on the forehead before they confratulate the triplets.

Niall ruffles his hair "my baby is growing up" louis smacks him and chuckles "idiot"

"No seriously im happy for you four" Niall says and hugs his best friend.

"Thanks ni, love you"

"Love you too, Lou"

-----------

3 months

"EDWARD! I WANT CHOCOLATE!" louis whines, sitting in Harry's lap. They both laugh when they hear a "go get it yourself then!"

"Pleaseeee Eddie?" Louis gives him the best puppy dog eyes, making the alpha groan "ugh you have me wrapped around your little finger, its that i love you"

Louis smiles "love you too Eddie"

------

5 months

"Marcel i feel fat" louis is looking into the mirror, hormones everywhere, making him having emotional moods.

He knows he's pregnant and that that the reason is he has a bigger stomach, but he can't help feeling bleh some days, like today.

Marcel is standing behind him and places his hands on the Omega's hips "baby you're pregnant with our pups, twins. You're not fat, just pregnant with two beautiful babies." Louis hums, feeling slightly better now.

"Its so hot seeing you full of our pups" Marcel whispers in his ear. His deep voice sends shivers down his spine.

"Is that true marcy?" Louis says, wanting to tease the alpha.

"Let me show you my love" Marcel grunts, smirking.

And well, you all can guess what happened. And if Edward and Harry were whining like children when they found out they weren't invited, no one has to know.

-------

"I can't wait to meet our baby boy and girl" Louis says, his eyes bright with happiness.

"Neither can we, darling. Im done painting the nursery by the way" Harry kisses the boy his forehead.

"Lets take a look, its a warm white as i requested right?" Louis asks, eyeing his alpha.

Harry nods, wrapping a arm around louis' waist "yes my love, just like you wanted. Edward and Marcel stopped by already to look, they said its georgeous"

He pauses

"Just like you" he smiles and the omega returns it.

He's so happy, he will be a mommy soon! The triplets are nervous to become parents, but louis is sure they will be the best daddy's ever.

"You're not too bad looking yourself" louis teases the alpha.

They both chuckle, they will be fine...

---------

8 months

Louis was cooking dinner when he felt the little ones in his tummy kick "hello loves, you're hungry huh? Mommy is almost done cooking" he smiled at his growing belly and places his hands on it.

"Soon enough we will meet you little lads, your daddy's also can't wait to meet you. Bet you're georgeous, our georgeous girl and boy."

The triplets enter the room "how are you, petal? And you two my lil fella's, not bugging mommy too much i hope?" Edward places his hands on louis'.

Louis shakes his head "they were kicking a bit, not too hard" Marcel and Harry are standing next to him now "That's good, im so excited" Marcel says.

"Same here, it smells good in here" Harry adds.

"Yea dinner is almost done" louis turns around to finish cooking. He feels arms wrap around his waist "i meant you, my darling but the food also smells delicious" Louis shivers from his voice, so deep and soft.

When they are eating the desert, which is a chocolate cake (louis' request) Louis starts squirming in his seat.

"What's wrong petal?"

Then he feels something cold slide against his legs "my water broke"

《《《《《《《

Oeehhhh baby alert! 😂🍼