2

(EDITED)

The next day I am at the nursery, my other job. I live with my best friend, Niall and his alphas Zayn and Liam.

They didn't want me to pay rent, but I insisted. To be able to afford that at all, I have two jobs.

I don't have much trouble with it though, I love the kids at the nursery, the downside is the bar where those Alpha's keep on hitting me since im not mated yet.

That's why im glad Liam and Zayn are here, because even though I'm not their omega they protect me, just like they do with Niall.

Before, I always felt guilty about taking Liam and Zayn from Niall, but Niall threw his slipper at me and told me not to think like that.

I had laughed and hugged him.

"Mister Louis?" One of the oldest in the nursery, Joey is next to me.

"Yes?" I say and squat down so that I am at eye level of him.

"Mommy told me that uncle Harry is coming to pick me up today because she has to go to the hospital with daddy to see the baby!" He claps his hands.

I smile. "Okay little one, soon you will be a big brother ey? Are you exited?"

"very!"

We talk a little more and then it is time for an afternoon nap. I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram, enjoying the silence.

-----

"Bye Megan, see you later Eva!" I wave goodbye to the children and look back to see where Joey is the only one left in class.

"Is uncle Harry coming soon?" He asks me and I look out the window. "No idea buddy, but otherwise I'll call your parents okay?" I ruffle his hair.

Then a man rushes in. I gasp when I take a good look at him.

He has emerald green eyes and the same hair as the man who was at the bar, only his hair doesn't reach his shoulders unlike the other.

"Hello! Sorry im late, stuck in trafic," he says breathlessly and catches Joey jumping into his arms. "Uncle Harry! Where is uncle Edward?"

That catches my attention. "Edward? As in Edward Styles?"

The man looks at me with a smile. "That's my brother, I'm Harry Styles," he holds out his hand which I shake. He gives it a little squeeze. "Louis Tomlinson," I introduce myself.

"Are we going home uncle Harry?" Joey then asks. The man called Harry nods. "Good plan kiddo, again sorry for the late pick up," he says to me.

I wave it off. "No problem, I still had to do some paperwork anyway."

"Say bye, Joey."

"Bye mister Louis!"

Harry puts Joey down and the toddler walks outside. Harry takes a step towards me and puts a card in my jacket pocket. "Knowing my brother he already has given you his card but if not here you have mine, text me."

He turns around and walks away but then stops. "Have a good day, Petal."

Then he's gone, leaving me with a head full of thoughts.

I grab the card

Harry Styles
Professional Model

Oh god...

《《《《《《《

Alrighty this is a short chappy because I want to know if ya all want me to continue.

With 10 comments and 10 votes I will continue! Don't hesitate to comment down below whatcha think of it!

(It motivates me since I have a 'idunno' feeling about this story, don't ask me. 😂🤷‍♀️)