11

Third pov

"You told him you loved him?!" Edward rubs his hands on his face.

Harry is looking at the sleeping omega who is exhausted from his meeting with Ed Sheeran.

"Let's discuss this in the office, he needs his sleep, " Harry tells his brothers who nod and follow him to the office.

"Are you out of your mind Marcel?!" Edward screams. Marcel stares at him with a ice cold expression. "Don't deny you love him too! Both of you do!"

Harry's anger disappears because well, his bother is right. He does love the tiny lovely omega, how can you not? From the first day he saw those saphire blue eyes he fell in love with them and later, he fell for the boy also...

"But still! Im the oldest, I make the plans, you two do it," Edward hisses.

Harry takes a step closer. "Leave me out of this, I never told him I loved him, but Marcel is right, we also love him, you do too Edward."

Edward sighs. "I do, but I refuse to tell him that yet. He doesn't know where he will be, our life style! Harry you are on holidays now, but when your in Spain or God knows where, where will we leave him?!"

"Don't 'him' it, he has a name you know!"

Edward rolls his eyes. "Okay then, but if you're in a country for your job, where will Louis be? And Marcel when you're having a shift because we all know these days its hectic at the hospital, where will Louis be? And when I'm on a businesstrip, where will he be?! Exactly, alone here!"

A soft voice interrupts the conversation. A sleepy Louis stands in the doorway, pretty awake by now due all the shouting. "Y-you don't want me? You regret saying you love me Marcel?" He asks, tears in his eyes.

The three look at the small omega which is almost letting his walls down. When they don't say anything Louis is rushing out of the room.

"You bastard!" Marcel yells at Edward, making his eyes go wide, jusy like Harry's. Their little brother is always so calm, nothing like this.

"Harry aren't you going after him with me?" He asks his brother, who comes out of his trans and nods.

"Don't you dare to follow us," Marcel glares at Edward and storms out of the room, followed by Harry.

Then they left the room Edward sunks to the ground. "What have I done?"

-------

"My love where are you?"

"Lou babe, tell us where you are please."

Louis hears the voices of Marcel and Harry. He pulls his knees to his chest. After he ran away he searched a place to hide and ended up in the walk in closet of the triplets.

What Edward said hurted him. The normally sweet Edward, who only gets angry when a alpha is looking at Louis seemed furious.

Does he has his reasons to act the way he did? Louis is too tired to think about it. He had such a nice evening with Marcel, why does this happen now?

He accidentaly moves his legs which make a sound, Marcel and Harry with their alpha ears hearing it.

They sit in front of the closet. "Lou? You in there love?" Marcel's voice is heard.

"No," Louis murmers. Nice way to go, Louis.

"Darling can we come in please?" Louis sniffs. "No."

He hears them sigh. "Sorry Alpha's," Louis says without realising.

"No don't apologize my love, it's alright. We are sorry for this all."

"I want to talk to Edward," Louis states.

Then a voice in the room startles all of them. "I'm already here, my petal."

------

"You can come in," Louis whispers, like it's a secret, opening the door of the closet, just enough so that Edward can come in.

The two youngest stand up and give the other two space, not feeling bad to be 'left out' since they get it. They stay in the room though, wanting to hear what will happen and making sure the omega is save, even though they know Edward won't ever harm the omega.

"Petal," Edward sighs, sitting next to Louis in the small space.

Louis climbs onto his lap, looking at Edward, silently asking for permission. He gives the smaller boy a nod, as reassuring its okay.

Edward missed the boy his warmth. He saw him this morning, but he missed the giggling, cute boy.

"Did you mean what you said?"

"What exactly, petal?"

"I don't know, just explain what you said to your brothers please," Louis says.

"Well we agreed on telling you together we loved you, because we, me and my brothers I mean, know we love you. How can we not? Your lovable," Edward gives him a small smile, Louis returning it.

"The point is actually that I'm scared, Louis. You probably heard about what I told them about our jobs, and I just don't want you to feel lonely."

"Edward you can always discuss those kind of things with me, I'm an adult, we can talk about it like adults. You can tell it to your brothers, but in the end it's also about me."

Edward nods. "I'm sorry about that, you are right."

Louis pauses. "Why are you scared?"

Edward sighs. "Once something happened with Harry, maybe you heard a bit about it. It's not my place to tell, but since then I'm just scared of getting Hazz hurt again. It's trust, trust issues. I want to trust you Louis, and I do. And that scares me, cause I never did."

Edward now has tears in his eyes. "I just love you so much, did that make sense?" He lets out a wet chuckle.

Louis nods and wraps his arms around him. "Don't worry, I get you. But please next time come to me alright? Promise me Edward, because we can make it work."

Edward nods. "Yes, we can make it work if we try." And then they kissed. It wasn't lust, just passion and gentle.

When they pulled away Louis rested his forehead against Edward his "that was-"

"-Amazing"

《《《《《《

500 reads, awesome! Massive thanks to ya all -N🦋
(Because we reached the 500 there will be an extra chappy tonight😁)