15

"Petal are you almost done? We got to go!"

Tonight Louis and the triplets will attempt a business party, to celebrate some deal Edward's company got.

Louis walks down the stairs and the triplets all gasp. There is the beautiful omega, dressed into a perfect, white dress.

Its almost a wedding dress but kinda prom style. "You like it?" He asks the Alpha's who all are wearing a suit with tie.

Marcel is wearing navy blue with a black tie and dark blue shoes. Harry is dressed into a dark green sute without tie and black shoes and Edward is wearing a black suit with grey shoes and a black tie.

Louis spins around making the triplets drop their jaws. "Petal you look.... stunning."

"Breathtaking."

"Delightful."

"Can't we just skip the party and mate him right here?" Harry whispers to his brothers.

"I heard that now lets go, we're late," he mocks the last part, walking out of the door to the limo where their driver, James will be to drive them to the party.

"Such a tease."

"you picked out the dress."

"blame Marcel."

"yea blame me, I can have the blame when it comes to how great he looks."

"Then I want to be blamed again."

"Guys I want to go!" The three hear from out of the limo.

"Let's go," says Harry, almost drooling his ass off.

"We need to have more business parties," Marcel says to his oldest brother.

"If that means he will look like this hell yes," his brother responds and pats his little brother on his head. "But you also look beautiful my love."

"Thanks Ed," they smile at each other before a horn. "We're coming! jeez."

--------

"Hello Edward, how nice to see you here," a gentleman comes to the triplets and their omega.

They have been at the party for several hours and the roof is going down quite a bit.

Edward, Louis and Marcel are actually the only ones left sober. Where Harry is? they lost it when he got a margarita and kept chatting with someone, so he must be drunk by now, something Louis isn't too happy about.

"Sure, can't miss the party of my own deal huh," says Edward, taking a sip of his Coke.

"And who is this then? your omega? he has no mark."

The Alpha's both groan. "Not yet, but back off, he's ours," the man keeps his hands up in defense. "Sorry Styles, didn't know he was off limits."

"Now you know." Louis felt the atmosphere getting a bit frustrating. "Eddie shall we go home soon? I'm a little tired," Edward glances at his watch. "Sure petal, its after midnight anyway."

"We need to find Harry first," says Marcel. Edward rolls his eyes. "This always happens, he doesn't see the difference between a margarita and a cocktail drink."

"then I have an idea," Louis smirks.

"Ooh I like the tone you're using, tell us."

-------

"Harry Jonathan Styles, get in the car right now." Louis points to the car who is parked in the front.

Harry giggles once noticing Louis. "Loueh, you know I love you? So so much!" Louis can't help being amused by the drunk Harry, he's definetely not a emotional drunk person.

"Loueh you don't love me?" Or he is...

"Hazz come with me, now." Harry takes his hand and is dragged to the car.

"I forgot something!"

"What is it?" Louis sighs.

"My panda!"

"Your panda?" Louis asks, smiling.

"Don't mind him, last time it was a giraffe," Edward tells the omega who pushes Harry into the vehicle.

"And the time before that it was a cat," Marcel laughs, patting Harry's hair.

"Im tired," Harry yawns and closes his eyes, falling asleep right away.

"Well its good he's asleep, will be less trouble to get him on the couch that way," Edward states.

"Doesn't he think it's okay to sleep on the couch? Otherwise this 'punishment' won't do anything."

Marcel smirks. "Oh believe me my love, he will be angry when he wakes up."

"More likely hungover I think."

"Both."

-----

"Louuuuu my head," Harry rubs his eyes, sitting up straight.

Louis ignores him and continues playing with Edward's curls while Marcel is watching tv.

"Why am I on the couch? And why are ya all ignoring me?" Harry looks around confused, trying to remember yesterday night events.

"Oh shit I got drunk due a margarita again huh? I need advilllllll," he whines, clutching his head.

"The couch will be your sleeping place for the next two days, will make sure you won't ever drink a margarita again," Edward says, smirking slightly.

"Two days?! Lou tell him that's not fair." Louis looks at him for the first time this morning. "I told you I don't like when people get drunk and even though its not 100% your fault, you will learn your lesson," he simply shrugs.

"I won't ever drink again," he groans.

"We had to do this years ago," Marcel whispers to his brother who nods. "Our omega is smart as hell."

"That I am," Louis says, giving them both a kiss.

《《《《《《

Louis' dress 😍(I do not own any of these pictures)

Louis' dress 😍
(I do not own any of these pictures)