23

Since we reached the 2K another chappy!

*warning* bit mafia stuff, you know the drill 😂

《《《《《《《《《

The triplets job is to find and save louis while liam and Zayn will make sure David is going to regret this.

Edward sees Liam give a sign, the sign that means Niall has pressed the doorbell. Edward nods to Liam and then to his brothers.

They run to the back of the building where a window is open, something they have taken into account in this plan.

Edward climbs through the window and almost coughs from the stench, it's so gross.

He helps his brother inside and knocks the men of david unconscious on the way to the basement, where according to the tracker louis is.

They cannot see which part, just which floor so yes it is clear that it is the basement.

"Has the karate lesson still been useful" laughs Harry when they have taken out the last guard and are standing in front of the cellar door.

Edward rolls his eyes "Marcel open that lock, otherwise I will kick in the door" Marcel soon gets it open and they run inside.

They are shocked when they find their omega He is covered in bruises and also has a split lip and dried blood under his nose.

Next to him is a young boy with blond hair.

Marcel runs to Louis followed by Harry. Edward wants nothing more then to go to his omega but first wants to make sure that the guy doesn't harm.

Edward hits him against the nearest wall "who are you and what are you doing with our omega?" the boy looks at Edward in fear "I-i'm Mark, are you Edward? one of the triplets?" Edward looks at him in surprise and sees in the corner of his eye that his brothers are also listening in as they try to wake Louis.

"how do you know us?" Edward tightens his grip on the boy's shirt.

please don't hurt me, louis told me much about you, i don't have a family, i just want to help him, i swear! " Mark rambles, scared as hell.

Edward sees honesty in his eyes and lets go of him. "You stay here, if you move even one millimeter, you will be dead, understand?"

"y-yes sir" Mark stutters.

Edward keeps an eye on him and kneels next to his brothers "what is the state marcy"

"stable, dehydrated and lack of food but it will be okay, I think he has a twisted ankle tho"

They all sigh in relief "why is he unconscious then?" Harry asks, rubbing the Omega's arm.

"David hit him a lot, he's exhausted" Mark says and Edward wants to start snarling but keep quiet, this is not the time, it's about their petal.

Then louis starts to stir "wha?"

"Petal you're awake!" Edward cheers, stroking the boy his hair.

Louis smiles sleepily at them "you came for me, i knew it"

"we will always come for you my love, we love you"

"i love you three too" then the door opens again and Niall, Zayn and liam enter "is he okay?" Marcel nods and explains what he's got "he needs to go to the hospital tho, just to make sure" they all hug Louis gently.

Then Niall catches a glimpse of Mark "what is he doing here?"

Now it's louis' turn to watch "Mark! you're alright!" he wants to get up but that is not because of the weakness.

Mark walks over to him without hesitation "you were right, they came for you"

Louis nods and shed a few tears "but not only me, you come too"

Everyone looks at him in amazement "is that so Louis?" asks Edward, rocking them back and forth.

"let me explain everything when we get back" says louis and sighs, tired as hell.

"agree lets go, everyone is out here?" Harry asks and Zayn nods "yes, David is locked in your office Edward"

Edward nods and carries Louis in bridal style to the car.

--------

Once at the hospital Louis is checked up by Marcel and some others and fortunately everything seems fine and all the results are good.

Louis tells them what happened while he was held in hostage and everyone is listening. When the story is finished their all crying and share a groupshug.

"Im sorry my petal" Edward's voice is muffled in louis' shoulders but louis hears is clearly.

He lifts the Alpha's head from his shoulder "Ed its not your fault, im glad to be here now and knew you would come and get me"

Edward nods and they kiss.

The same happens with Harry and Marcel and louis also shares another hug with his best friends.

"Edward?" Louis asks after a while.

Edward hums against his chest. "Next time just go with the flow and accept the deal yea?"

They all laugh, happy to have louis safe and sound back in their arms, where he belongs...

《《《《《《《

True, that's all i can say 😂😁