24

The next weeks were hard, but good.

Louis was doing pretty well but went to therapy since well, it isn't nothing to he kidnapped. The triplets mostly come with him to support the boy and also see how he's doing.

It's going better then expected though, Louis stayed his bubbly, sassy self. He just needs more rest then before but the therapist said that that's normal.

Marc is also in therapy and the triplets let him stay in one of their houses nearby (don't ask why they have multiple houses). He visits louis often and now the triplets know him a bit better, they get along with the blonde haired boy, same goes for Zee, Li and Ni, they see him as friends also already.

David was being beated by Edward his men and Edward himself also smacked him a couple of times.

He told louis after, the boy needs honesty, not lies. Their relationship is based on trust, something none of them are planning to break.

The last days louis acted a bit more sassy, snappy more likely. He was complaining he felt weird and was craving orange juice, something that always was a 'big no' for him.

The triplets are a bit annoyed by his behavior but its alright, they love the boy and he is just back from being kidnapped so.

It was all normal until louis said something...odd?

"Edward what a smell in here, what cologne did you use?" Louis waved his hand, almost throwing up due the smell.

The Alpha's shared a look "ehm I always wear this one, petal. you love it"

"not anymore! please put on Harry's or some" Louis pleaded.

"alright babe, i will buy a new one when im going home" Edward gave the coughing omega a kiss and ruffled his brother's hair before leaving to go to work.

Louis rubbed his head "im going to take a nap, if that's alright?" he looked at the other Alphas who nodded.

When louis could no longer hear them Harry whispered "his scent has changed, even better if that's even possible"

Marcel nodded and put his glasses back on his nose. "Harry, do you realize it?" Harry swallowed "he's pregnant ..."

-------

"He's what?!"

"Edward calm down, he's upstairs!" Marcel Hisses, Gesturing to the Stairs.

"sorry, but it makes sense now, his scent, the cravings, tiredness" he summed up.

"we will become fathers" says harry, eyes wide.

"its not even sure yet, he has to take a test to confirm" says Edward and the rest nods.

"I am so happy, I really hope it is," Marcel says, putting his hands on his brothers' shoulders.

"same" Edward whispers, imagining a Louis full of pups.

"I'm happy too, but I have a question" Harry breaks the silence.

"what is it?"

"how could he have become pregnant? he took the pill and we condoms"

The others think "I know it, he was sick after we mated him"

"oh yes that's true" they steal a glance "our next problem is, were happy, but how will Louis feel about this?"

Edward looks at them with concern while Marcel kisses him "he loves kids, he works at a nursery my brother and besides, he loves us so i don't really see a problem, he will be the best mom ever"

They all nod, smiles on their faces.

Their omega is pregnant and they love it, they love him ...

------

"S-so you all think im pregnant?" Louis stutters. The triplets thought it would be the best to share their thoughts and just be honest with louis.

Edward fiddles with his fingers "yes, but a test will need to comfirm that"

"What do you think of the idea?" Marcel asks, curious of what his omega will think of this all.

Louis pauses "its new for me, i didn't even saw the signs" he then lifts his head, smiling up to the three "but im exited, i would love to see you three as daddy's to our children, you will be amazing"

They all share some kisses "you will be the perfect mommy"

"We're also very exited, its not planned but its welcome, we're ready for this"

---------

"We're not ready for this Eddie!" Louis cries when he's hanging above the toilet. He's up since 3AM, throwing up everything that's left in his stomach.

The triplets took turns to sit with him but none of them actually slept, wanting to comfort the omega now he's feeling like this.

"Shh love you're doing well, soon it will be over" Edward rubs his back, trying to sooth the boy.

"You make it sound like he's in labour already" Harry enteres the room, yawning.

Normally louis would drool at the sight of harry's bare chest and just his black Calvin Klein boxers, but the only thing in his mouth at the moment is vomit.

He can't help but giggle though, hearing Harry's joke. Now Marcel joins the rest "hey lou, i want to check if you have a fever"

Edward sighs "Marcy he's pregnant, not sick"

"No im vomiting rainbows" Louis rolls his eyes. Edward smiles "sorry petal" he strokes the boy his hair.

"We will officially know tommorow when he's going to the doctor" the tripelts wanted to be sure and know how many weeks he is along, so they decided to take their omega to the doctor tommorow.

We will know it soon enough