21

*warning* some mafia stuff in this chappy, not too much though

《《《《《《《《《

Its cold here. it is a.... basement? it seems.

our basement is nicer, what a shame. Louis laughs, it's a fucked up situation, but he tries to remember the laughers.

He cried when he came in tho, it's so overwhelming. Why is he here? did the triplets do something stupid? No, they would have told him, right?

The triplets ...

Louis is sure they will come and get him and he is pretty sure that Liam, Zayn and Niall will help too.

He's scared though, no one knows what's going to happen except the people who are holding him hostage.

Someone just brought him some bread, the man was wearing a navy blue suit, something Edward would wear on a working day.

Edward ....

what would he do now? probably shouting to people and come up with a plan with the others to get him out of here.

Louis sighs, why couldn't Edward just be a painter or something? Cause well, he can bet that the company has to do with this.

Edward always has been into the 'mafia stuff' since that is part of being a boss of a succesfull company.

Its fun but for now, Louis wishes his lover was a painter or working in a bakery or something like that.

The door opens and a man can now be seen in the small lamp light from the ceiling.

Louis recognizes him, it was the asshole who hit on him in Edward's office. But what does he want from louis?

"well, well, well" the man grins, walking towards Louis.

Louis runs a hand through his hair, he needs a haircut soon.

"what have we here?"

louis spits on him "we have a brat who's keeping me hostage, im nice company huh?" the man growls and grabs him by the collar of his, well, Harry's sweater.

"what do you think, talking to me like that. do you know who I am?!" he screams in louis' face.

Louis doesn't flinch, he's not afraid of that guy "are you deaf or something, I just said what we have here or not?" the man squeezes his neck "I would just shut up, you don't know what I'm capable of"

"Probably not much, your clothing style says enough" Louis shrugs.

The man bangs his fist on the wall next to louis "how dare you to disrespect David Hills?! And then we have your Alpha who is so stupid not to accept my deal"

David, so that's his name. "You don't know anything about Edward" Louis croaks out.

"I think you should learn a lesson" David then smirks.

"see if that mouth of yours still works after a while without water"

Louis swallows hard, shit.

David lets go of him and Louis falls down, his head banging against the wall. David walks up the stairs and out the door, leaving louis behind.

'me with my big mouth always' louis murmers, but not regretting what he said. That twat deserves it anyway.

He then remembers something and rolls up the leg of his pants. the chip ...

He smiles. He remembers when Marcel suggested this when Louis said he wanted to feel safe (not that he wasn't with the triplets).

When marcel had said it was going to be implanted, louis had screamed as if he had gone mad, but finally agreed.

It was painless and marcel is a doctor and besides, it comes in handy now.

Despite his pounding head, Louis smiles, they will come and get him ...

--------

"Harry stop panting in my ear! "

"when Edward stops tapping his fingers!"

"I would, but not when Marcel is sighing so much!"

Niall, Liam and Zayn steal a glance. "Guys stop it!" They all stop bickering and turn around "we're looking for your omega and you three act like you're five, stop the shit and act mature!" Zayn says, pointing at each of them.

Guilt washes over their faces "sorry" they mutter in unison, bowing their heads in shame "now make up and help me tracking lou" Liam says and the three share a kiss and hug before nodding "yes dad" Edward sticks out his tongue.

The other Alpha's roll their eyes, smiling fondly "now lads get back to work, we need to find Louis".

《《《《《《《

Baby zigi is born! They deserve all the love their lil girl is going to give them, love you Zayn and Gigi! ❤❤

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔' 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 (𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔+𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔)✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara