6

"I had an amazing evening, thanks for that," I look at the teddy bear in my arms.

I saw it at a stand and Marcel saw me looking at it, so he insisted he would win it for me. After a couple of tries he won it and as a thank you I gave him a kiss on the cheek, just like I did with Harry earlier that night.

Well that made Edward pout and promise me he would win something for me too. I told him that wasn't necesarry but now I also learned Edward is stubborn as hell.

A thousand of tries and much money later he still hadn't won it and Marcel pushed him away, winning it in one try.

I couldn't resist Edward his pout and kissed his cheek, telling him the idea is what counts.

"We also loved it, my darling," Harry takes my hands in his large, big ones.

Marcel fiddles with his hands. "What's wrong Marcy?" He blushes at the nickname. "Would you like to go on a date with us again? If not-"

I cut him off by kissing his cheek. "I would love to go on a date with you three again," I smile and give the other two also a kiss on their cheek.

"Catch ya later guys!"

And if the boys said  "he's our mate" in unison after the door closed, no one had to know...

-----

The next day I'm sick and feel yuck, I hate it.

Now I can't go to the nursery or to the bar tonight. I wanted to, but Zayn and Liam forbade it.

Then I got an idea, lets ask Niall!

I look up to their room with my feverish and cold head and knock on the door, knowing that Liam and Zayn are at work and Niall is probably watching TV.

I knock and hear a 'come in' so I go in and indeed, he is lying on his stomach watching the TV.

"Hey Lou, you need anything? feeling better?"

I sit next to him and wipe my nose on my sleeve. "Ew gross," I roll my eyes which hurts my head.

"Can you cover for me?" He narrows his eyes. "What's the plan?"

"I want to work at the bar, otherwise I cannot pay the rent," I say and sigh, it is really stupid to be able to do almost nothing due to lack of money.

I know if I asked the triplets they would put me in a villa in Ibiza if I wanted to even though I just met them, but I want to do it on my own.

"You know I could get in trouble because of this and also, you know we could pay the rent and move three homeless people in if necessary," I fiddle my fingers. "Please Nialler?" I show him my best puppy eyes, knowing he can't resist.

He groans. "When your shift is over I'll pick you up AND I'll bring you."

"Thanks Niall!" I hug him and then sneeze. "Ew now go lay in bed again, I will bring you some soup soon."

"Yes mom," I say and walk back to my room.

-----

From Hazza: Hey Lou! Want to hang out with us tonight?

I sigh, why am I sick? I want to go out with them. I know I sound like a whining child who doesn't get candy but come on, who doesn't want to see three hot triplets?

From Louis: Sorry hazz I'm ill, catched a cold probably. 😔

Immediately I get back a reply.

From Hazza: Aw you're not feeling well darling? We can come to your house and just watch movies?

Shit, no Harry you all can't cause I want to work!

From Louis: Well I don't want you to catch the same so maybe when im better you all can come over?

I hope he falls for it.

From Hazza: Oh alright love, see you soon then! X

I kinda feel bad for lying but I really want to work to be able to pay the rent, even though I don't even need to.

I don't really feel like replying at him and certainly not when I see the others also texted me.

From Marcy: Hi my love, I heard you weren't feeling too well. Is there anything we can do?

From Eddie: Heyy petal, feeling a bit under the weather I heard? Feel better soon!

Now I feel even more bad...

I'm lucky Zayn and Liam won't be home until later tonight so that I don't have to deal with that all.

I start dressing myself, knowing that it will take a lot of time. It will be a long night...

《《《《《《《

Share the story please! 😁 Hope ya like it!