17

*Warning* mention of abuse

《《《《《《《

"We all liked our uncle, especially Harry" Marcel says, seeing Harry tear up a bit.

"We would do many activities with him like playing football, reading books and Harry cooked with him" Edward continues.

"We never saw him as a bad person and i wish we saw back then what we couldn't see, but had to see. He started abusing me after a while. It was like two weeks after we arrived. Marcel would go to a math club and Edward to football practice. I liked to make music and was in a band, but they had practice on the days Marcel and Edward home meaning when they we're out i was alone with our uncle" Harry tells Louis, tears streaming down him face.

Louis wipe them away with my thumbs "he started abusing Harry mentally. Saying he was useless, no one would ever love him and all those things. Sometimes he would hit him. Harry never told us, because our uncle told him that if he would, he would kill me and Marcel.

One day we came home earlier and saw him almost getting raped, so Marcel jumped on our uncle and beat the shit out of him. We were 14, but knew how to protect each other and would do anything to do that.

I comforted Harry and he told us everything. The police came and took him to jail. Our parents told us how sorry they were but we don't blame them, they didn't know that would happen.

They came to the conclusion our uncle had a mental disorder. Marcel and i are still always scared Harry will get hurt and Harry got trust issues.

When he saw you, that all seemed to disappear though and we got the 'old' Harry back. We want to thank you for that"

"I want to thank you for that" Harry says between tears and Louis kiss his cheek "im sorry that happened to you" he tells him and rests their foreheads together.

He shakes his head "its not your fault and im glad you know it now"

"Thank you for telling me and i love you. All of you" he smile and they gasp. They share many kisses. It feels so good to say those three words, louis will never get bored of saying it and he's positive the triplets agree.

"We love you too" they say in unison.

And if Edward slapped his brothers cause they said something at the same time again, no one had to know....

------

"Do you have everything, lou?" Edward asks Edward asks when he loads the last suitcases.

louis sits in the back, admiring Edward's muscles while Harry and Marcel are talking to Niall, Zayn and Liam.

"think so Eddie" laughs Louis.

"with so many suitcases i don't think you can miss anything cause you in the end won't even know what you have" Edward sighs, a fond smile on his lips. he wipes away the sweat from his forehead.

"how can you have so much stuff Petal?" he then asks.

Louis shrugs "its not that many, most i borrowed from Niall and i'm going to organize it when we get home, i don't have that much money as you know" his smile fades and Edward approaches him.

"sorry baby, didn't mean to make you upset" he kisses the Omega's cheek, then pecks his lips.

"Its okay" Edward lifts his chin with his index finger "you are our omega, you will be spoiled rotten soon enough" he smiles.

Louis shakes his head, blushing due the fact his alpha called him 'his omega' well, he's also Marcel and Harry theirs but ya got it "you know its not necesarry Eddie" he tells the Alpha.

"I know, but we want to" he pecks louis' lips for the last time before he walks to the others, seeing Niall comes out of the house to say goodbye to his best friend.

"Louuuu you can't leave, im going to miss you" the fake blonde says, pouting. Louis gives him a hug "don't miss me, you will see me soon! We live like what? Two blocks away" he giggles.

"I know but still, who will make me fish and chips when im hungry?" Niall whines.

"Im sure Li and Z will" he rolls his eyes, a amused smile on his lips.

"Its not the same" He pouts.

"What's not the same?" Zayn asks, giving louis a hug, followed by Liam. "Louis can't leave us zaynie"

The two Alpha's sigh "babe they are almost our neighbours, we will see him pretty often, right triplets?" The three nod.

"Take care bud, don't hesitate to call me if i need to kick some asses" zayn whispers in louis' ear before kissing his cheek and stepping back.

"We love you, lou. Im sure Zayn already told you-"

"-He did" louis laughs and then whispers "i love you three too"

Liam nods and joins Zayn on the sidewalk.

After the goodbyes from the triplets they are all settled in the car, ready to go. New life, here does louis come...

《《《《《《

Whoop whoop another chappy! Don't forget to check out my new book called: 'Social Media Mates'

-N🦋

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔' 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 (𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔+𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔)✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara