16

One month, the month is over. It flew by and it was so great.

Louis never thought anyone would fall for him, but three idiots did.

And what can he say? He fell for them too.

He was afraid to say it and also because there is one more thing that needs to be told.

It doesn't necessarily have to be before he tell them that he loves them, but he would like that because then they know 'everything' about him, at least the most important things.

He's no longer afraid to admit he loves them, because even though he's going to tell them something he doesn't like to tell, he knows they will always be there for him.

In the present and the future, Louis is sure, he wants to be with them.

They make him so happy, better mates he honestly couldn't wish for.

"Hey boys? Can we talk?" Louis walks into the livingroom where the triplets are watching tv.

Marcel turns it off. "Sure my love, everything alright?" Louis nods. "Yea, I just want to tell ya all something," Edward gestures to his lap and Louis sits down on it.

Edward likes to have Louis on his lap, especially when he's working. Louis once asked him, he had just shrugged and said "I like having you close to me, it makes me feel safe."

"Tell us whenever you're ready darling," Marcel says, holding his hands.

"I once told you about why I thought love didn't exist and stuff yes?" They all nod.

"Well that is true, but there is one more piece I have not told yet," sighs Louis and now also holding one of Harry’s hands, having all three close to him

"You met my mom the other day." That's true, before they were going to mates, Louis' mom wanted to meet the triplets, and luckily she was instantly fond of the three boys who treat her little boy with respect. She sadly had to move to another pack for a while after that to sort things out, but she made it clear to the triplets that they are allowed to mate, and that she is grateful that the triplets Louis showed that love exists.

"I never told you about my dad," says Louis, fiddling with the rings of Harry's hand.

The triplets had never asked about Louis' father simply because the omega never brought it up and they didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"you don't have to tell us my love," Marcel says, seeing its hard for the smaller lad to tell it.

"I want to, I don't want secrets in this relationship." They all nod once again, knowing how stubborn the omega can be.

When I came out as gay, my mom was happy for me and actually knew it from my behavior.

My dad however didn't liked it. You see he was very how you say it, he adhered to what belonged to religion, and that was not being gay.

He subtly told me every day that I would never get someone just because I'm gay. It was never really bad for me, but when that happened to that boy, you know, it got too much for me.

I told my mother and she divorced him. It’s not a big thing, but I just want you to know, I trust you."

The boys hug him. "Thanks for telling us babe," they say and tell him how proud of him they are.

Harry then looks louis in the eye, a expression on his face Louis can't explain.

"Im ready to tell you what happened to me." Louis gets off Edward's lap and takes a seat on Harry's.

"You sure? It doesn't mean that cause I do it you also have ey?" Louis tells him, not wanting to make the alpha uncomfortable.

Harry shakes his head. "I love you, I want to tell you."

"Alright." The other two brothers rest their hands on Harry's shoulders as a manner to comfort the curly haired boy.

"When we we're younger we used to go to our uncle often, since as you know our parents were leading a pack, still are," Louis nods, he knows that.

He also had met the triplets their parents a while ago. They couldn't talk for long due the fact the parents had business to attempt, but they made sure to tell Louis he's welcome and that if the triplets hurt him, he better would tell them.

《《《《《《

Since we reached the 1K there will be an extra chappy tonight! 🔥❤