4

(EDITED)

"Niall I'm scared, what if they don't like me?" I fiddle with my fingers.

"Then Li and I will kick their asses," Zayn yells and walks down the stairs, a smirk on his face.

Niall rolls his eyes but returns a fond smile. "Thanks for answering, didn't know we asked you something in this private conversation though," he crosses his arms.

Zayn kisses his forehead. "Sorry babe, just want to look out for our small friend."

"Hey! I'm not small!" I tell him.

"Sure Lou, whatever you say. Hey babe im going to pick up Liam, Louis have fun with the triplets! I will have my phone on so call me if there is anything."

"Yes dad," I laugh and he waves before he's out of the house.

"He's right though, Lou. If they will step out of line or do something I don't like I won't hesitate to kick them in the balls," he says seriously and I pat his shoulder. "Don't worry, I will be fine, now help me pick out my outfit."

"Yay!" He runs upstairs. I follow him, laughing, wondering what I did to deserve him as my best friend.

-----

I end up wearing a plain white shirt with a black blazer, underneath ripped jeans and navy blue vans.

Niall chose the outfit and shoved me into the bedroom, telling me he would wait in my room.

I look into the mirror and smile, I look handsome! I giggle and put on some mascara. I like make up, I used to steal it from my sisters and put it on myself and my stuffed animals.

I hope the triplets like it and aren't disgusted by it, but I'm sure it will be fine since they seem lovely and not the type to judge.

I walk into my room where Niall is on his phone. I clear my throat.

"Louis! Oh my god boy, damn."

"Way to exaggerate," I laugh and spin around.

"If they don't mate you by the end of the evening I don't know it anymore," he laughs and I chuckle. "Niall!" I slap him playfully.

"What? Just telling the truth," he shrugs. Then the doorbell rings and I look at my watch. "Shit they are here, they are here!"

"No shit sherlock."

"Niall!"

"Okay okay, sorry. Don't worry Lou, you will smash it. Grab your stuff, I will let them in."

I nod and rush into the bathroom, checking if my hair is still the same as two minutes ago. I mean you can't look bad on your first date.

I walk down the stairs and stop once hearing Niall his voice "-And if you hurt him I will personally kill you all three."

This is my clue. "Niall stop it," I roll my eyes and almost drool when I take a look at the triplets.

Edward is wearing a white button up with black jeans and black sunglasses, his hair styled back.

Harry is wearing a grey shirt and a blouse around his waist, chelsea boots to complete it. He has his hair in a messy bun.

Marcel isn't wearing his glasses this time so I assume he is wearing contact lenses. He's wearing a red sweater with black ripped jeans and his hair is hanging in front of his eyes, a cute sight.

I shyly walk to them. "Hi," I say and look anywhere but them.

"Hello petal, you look handsome," Edward is the first one to speak.

"Indeed, just like a princess, love your make-up," Harry winks. Marcel rolls his eyes. "Idiot, but he's right though love, you look ravishing."

My cheeks turn pink. "Thanks, you all look good too."

Harry takes my hand and kisses it, just like Marcel did the other day. "Lets go then huh?" I nod and say goodbye to Niall before following them outside where a black Range Rover is waiting.

"Wow, what a car!" I squeal. Marcel scratches the back of his neck "I'm kinda obsessed with cars," he states and I smile. "Nice taste you got then," I wink and now its his turn to blush.

"Come on car freaks, we have a date to go on," Edward yells from inside the car but his eyes tell me he's amused.

"Didn't we already started the date then?" I ask but step in the back with Marcel while Edward is driving, Harry sitting next to him.

Marcel stares into my eyes. "Who knows my love, who knows..."

《《《《《

Ello! Would ya all mind sharing the story? I would really appreciate that. Also don't forget to vote and comment down below whatcha think of it! 💕

Am I asking too much? Oh well haha