10

I decided to try a third pov so here ya go!

《《《《《《《《《

"I am so happy that we are finally alone," says Marcel as we are in the car on our way to God knows where he is planning to drive us to.

I look outside. "Yes, but it doesn't really matter to me, I like you all three," I shrug.

"That's what I like about you, Lou. We used to have an omega that we seemed to like, but they never treated us right or liked just one of us."

"So you've been with several Omegas?" He shakes his head quickly. "No not that, first just lets say friendship, until you came," his lips form a smile.

"How am I different?" I ask curiously.

"I wish you saw yourself as we see you, Lou," he sighs.

"You are so sweet, handsome, stubborn and let's not forget sassy, ​​but we like that so much about you. You tell us if you don't like something and do everything you can to satisfy everyone," he says and takes the with the hand with which he is not driving is holding mine.

"Thank you Marcel, I didn't know I was so readable though."

He blushes. "We've kind of courted you like Harry said for a while, and we're just attentive to the people we like," he explains, and I nod.

"Enough about me, I want to know some things about you," I say and he looks at me amused.

"There's not much to tell darling."

I roll my eyes. "Spill the tea," he laughs.

"Hmm did I ever tell you that I love to paint?" I shake my head "no, what are you painting then?"

"Everything, mainly people. It's fascinating to see what the human body is like, especially on paper.

"Is that why you became a doctor? Because you find the human body interesting?"

He nods. "Partly, also because I wanted to do something for humanity. I wanted to help people like I did for Harry," he then realizes what he says.

"What happened to Harry?" I ask carefully and I see sadness in Marcel's eyes.

"Sorry, but that's not my place to tell my love," he says and I tell him I understand.

"Once he's ready he will tell you I'm sure, he's pretty fond of you already you know?"

I smile. "Yes I know, he is so adorable."

"I'm not?" He asks and pouts.

"With that pout you just look like Harry but yes, you are all three adorable," he makes a happy noice and then I see that we park.

"Ready for the date?" He asks me and I enthusiastically nod. "You bet!"

He walks around the car like Harry did and takes my hand to help me out, never letting go once we walk to a building.

Then I see a sign on the building luminous. "No way," I say with my mouth open when I see my favorite singer, Ed Sheeran on the sign.

"yes way." he grins.

I stare at him in disbelief. "Are we really going to his concert?!"

"Yes, VIP."

"Omg!" I squeal like a schoolgirl but I don't even care, I always wanted to go to his concert!

"Thanks Marcy for bringing me here," I kiss his cheek and the shy man he is he starts blushing.

"No need to thank me my love, it was Edward actually who told me he's your favorite singer."

I nod. "Amazing! let's go inside!" I drag him in and we pick up the passes for the VIP area.

Marcel also picks up some drinks and some snacks and we go to our place which is at the very front.

All the time I am dancing and singing along to all his songs and even though Marcel doesn't know them all, I can see that he is having fun too.

After standing there for two hours and having had the time of my life, Marcel suddenly says. "I have another surprise."

"What is it?" I ask and he points behind me. I turn around and swear I'm about to pass out.

There is the one and only Ed Sheeran! As a screaming schoolgirl I give him a hug and take a picture with him and let him sign just about everything that I am wearing.

After talking for a while it is unfortunately time to go again.

Once in the car, I still can't believe my luck and tell a lot about Ed Sheeran, which he seems only too happy to listen to. When he still looks at me smiling after half an hour I ask him, "Why are you smiling."

"It makes me happy that you are happy." And that's when I realize that he and the triplets may well be the one for me.

We hadn't started the car yet but were still enjoying ourselves so when I heard that I saw my chance and kissed him.

He was shocked, of course, but soon enough he kissed back.

His lips were soft but also rough, a kind of mixture.

It was wonderful and when we both ran out of breath we withdrew, resting our foreheads together.

"I love you," he told me and I felt bad because I couldn't say it back yet. He quickly continued "you don't have to say it back yet, just know that I love you," he says and I nod, after which I kiss him again.

What a night, but one to never forget...

《《《《《《

400 reads *dies in a cool way* 😂😂