18

*warning* mention of Alpha's and omega mating (no smut)

《《《《《《《

"Im officially moved in" Louis looks around again, familiar with the house.

how could he not, he basically lived here for a month already.

it's weird for him, but it also makes him very happy. he will soon be together with the triplets and mate them.

when he turns around Harry is standing there with a red headline "what's wrong hazz?" he asks, placing a hand on the Alpha's shoulder.

Harry growls "don't touch me!" a look of hurt appears on louis' face.

the growl had caught his brothers' attention because soon there were two other Alphas in the room. they glance at their brother, share a look and then nod.

damn triplets and their things no one can understand.

"shit" Marcel says, starting to blush.

"can anyone tell me what's wrong?!" Louis yells, confused.

Edward sighs "it seems like we're going into rut early, let me call Zayn to pick you up" he grabs his phone but before he can dial the number Louis has taken the phone out of his hands "no Edward"

Edward looks surprised at him "what do you mean?"

louis sighs "you want to be my alpha's, right?" They all nod.

"and i want to be your omega, so why not mate now? my heat is supposed to come tommorow i think since your rut is here now"

the triplets share a glance "louis our inner Alpha's want to say yes but we never discussed it, what if you will regret it?" louis shakes his head "i won't, i love you three"

"we love you too" they reply in unison before Harry throws louis over his shoulder "up to the bedroom!"

"not so fast" Edward interrupts.

"what? Eddieeee" louis whines.

"have you taken your pill? we want you pregnant with our pups, but not yet" he laughs and Marcel nods.

"do you know when you-"

"-cut the doctor shit Marcel, Louis?" he looks questioningly at louis who nods. he took the pill this morning "lets go then!" says Edward and they all go to the room where the magic happens ...

-----

That night they mate. Finally they are connected more then ever and if you ask louis, its the best feeling ever.

Well the mating was, the sore ass not but oh well, it was worth it. It isn't nothing to take three knots in one night.

He touches the spot on his neck where all three the marks are. He looks besides him where the triplets are still sleeping soundly.

Marcel is laying by his feet while Harry is almost on top of him, Edward on his side. Is this being in love? It is indeed.

Louis enjoys peaceful moments like this. Just non creepy staring at the georgeous man he can finally oficially call his Alpha's.

"Lou? Why your awake?" Edward rubs his eyes, still sleepy.

Louis kisses his cheek "next wave will come soon i suppose" his heat isn't over yet, will take a couple more days.

"Try to sleep until then petal, you need your beauty sleep even though you're already beautiful as hell" Edward sleepily grins, making the omega coo.

"Why are you looking like that" Edward asks, a puzzled look on his face but there is a hint of amusing to be seen.

"You're cute" louis states making the alpha groan "im not cute! Im intimidating and sexy" louis holds back a giggle "sexy, that you are. Intimidating? Edward you accidentaly stepped on a cat yesterday and said sorry multiple times, you're cute as hell mister"

Edward moves until he's on top of the boy, shoving Harry away. "Show me how sexy i am"

"You don't deny you're cute huh"

"From you im willing to take it, my omega"

"Perfect my alpha"

And if they went to the bedroom to do naughty things, no one had to know...

------

The next day Louis feels like shit. He's feeling cold and hot at the same time, throws up and is just feeling awful.

The triplets take good care of him though and Marcel the doctor he is, has him full on the pain meds.

Its nasty this happened a day after they mated, but if you ask louis he is just happy he's sick and mated to the Alpha's, being sick without a bondmark feels worse.

Oh well, it is what it is...