19

The next day

"Hey petal, feeling better?" Edward enters the bedroom.

He was supposed to go into work today but he wanted to make sure louis was feeling better and since louis was still asleep and he couldn't ask him, he decided to stay at home.

Anything for his petal and well, spend a day with your lover, who wouldn't want that?

Louis rubs his eyes, still in a sleepy state.

"feel a bit better, thanks Eddie" he smiles and makes grabbing hands, not wanting more than just cuddling with his Alpha.

He preferred all three Alphas at home, but Harry and Marcel had to work.

It's not about earning, they have plenty of money, they just enjoy their work.

Louis doesn't mind, they've asked him often enough if he doesn't feel alone and if they had to stop working to be with him, but louis refuses to let that happen.

He knows his Alpha's enjoy what they do, and some time for themselves is also quite nice, in addition, they are home often enough and always have lunch with the three of them, except when Edward has an emergency meeting.

In addition also, Niall and his Alphas often come by, so feel alone? Not at all.

"Good, im happy to hear that" Edward walks over to the smaller boy and crawls under his blanket, missing the Omega's warmth.

Well, the last few days the omega was also hot, too hot, a fever.

Harry and Marcel had a hard time leaving for work this morning, not wanting to leave their Omega home sick, even though it had already been decided that Edward would be there.

After a few minutes Edward got fed up with the whining and kindly kicked them out the door, reassuring them louis would be fine.

"wanna fetch some breakfast and just chill a bit?" Edward asks after a while. Louis nods and gets into Edward's side "sounds good"

Edward massages his scalp and smiles, he loves it when louis is clingy.

---------

"Brothers I called you here- "

"- for a good reason I hope, I just wanted to take a shower" Harry sighs, his whole body covered in sweat from a workout at the gym. Louis was at Niall's house, chilling or some.

"yes, you stink" Marcel, standing next to him, pinches his nose.

"hey! shut up!"

Edward rolls his eyes "just listen, and yes Harry, you stink so after this, take a shower please"

He pauses "well we are here cause i want to discuss something with you two about louis" that draws the attention of his idiotic brothers.

"is everything okay with him?" Marcel asks, instantly worried when it comes to Louis, especially since he just had a flu.

Edward nods and smiles, mentally cooing his brother's caring behavior.

"We love him and he is our soul mate, so I wanted to talk to you about when we get married," he says. he knows his brothers, just like him want to marry the smaller boy whom they all love so much.

Marcel scratches his chin "yes, i was already thinking about it, but we just mated him, i wanted to wait, just to make sure he's comfortable"

"Agree, I thought so too and besides, does Louis want to get married? I mean, he loves us, but some only mate and don't like fuss" says Harry

Edward chuckles "hazz, how often does louis talk about the latest gucci dresses that have just come out and which he thinks 'omg perfect, i want to marry in one of those'" the last part he mimics Louis, high pitched voice.

"Don't let him hear that" Marcel says.

They all laugh "and it might be a bit early, but I thought that by the time we agree on how to propose to him, we'll be a little further" he continues.

"I think everything will be fine, only the best for our omega, all three of us want that" Marcel sits down, tired of standing next to Edward's desk.

"the beach is nice!" Harry Claimes.

"no hazz, that's so cliché"

"I now know what you mean Ed" Marcel chuckles.

-------

While the triplets were discussing things about proposing, a man in black stood in front of the place louis was at that moment, Niall's home.

"So you know the plan?" The unknown man asked his assistent who stood next to him.

The shorter lad nodded "yes sir, i pretend to be the delivery guy and when he opens the door, i make sure to get him in the van"

A smirk appeared on the man in black his face "oh Edward, you will wish you never decilined that deal..."

《《《《《《

Sorry if im annoying but please check out my new book: 'Social Media Mates', i like the motivation ya all give me and it helps me to write more. 😁

(If ya already checked it out, would you mind sharing it?)

Stay safe! -N🦋