9

We're a week further already and I'm doing good!

It's really nice here and the triplets are lovely. They have to work sometimes but they always make sure one of them is home so that I'm not alone.

I want to tell them that it isn't necesarry, but I actually kinda like it. When I'm not in the same room as them I feel empty and when one of the three is at work its even worse, like I don't feel complete.

They told me they feel the same and that made me feel better. Niall also visites almost daily since the house is like one block farder then the triplets' house.

I miss them a bit though. Not waking up in the middle of the night due Niall his cat, Crisp scratching my door.

And yes, his name is Crisp, Niall's idea. I also miss Liam and Zayn their teasing and Li his sandwiches, but its alright since I love it here also.

Currently I'm in the office on Edwards lap scrolling on my phone while he is talking with some businessman about some stuff im not interested in.

"So its a deal?" I hear Edward ask the man.

"Well if you can give me that boy it would be totally great, did you see that ass?" I feel my anger rise and Edwards blood is boilling.

Oh oh

"How dare you to say that to MY omega! Get out before I throw you out of the window!" He screams, gripping my thighs.

"Edward hurts," I whimper and he let go immediately. "Sorry petal," he kisses my cheek.

The man is still in the room, glaring at Edward. I stand up "Didn't you heard him? He said get out!"

The man smirks. "And what if I don't?"

I take a step closer and kick him in the balls. "That happens," I shrug and sit back on Edwards lap while he looks proud at me.

"Buh bye," I say and wave at him with a grin. The man grunts. "You will pay for this." And then he's gone.

"Calm down Eddie," I tell the alpha who clearly visible isn't calming down. He nods and burries his face into my neck, something that always seems to calm him down.

He kisses the place on my neck where once ever will be a mating mark. "My omega huh?" I smirk, bringing up what he said earlier to the man.

I feel him freeze but then relax. "Yea I did say that petal, I hope you will be our omega once you are ready," he says, kissing my cheek.

"We will see," I sigh, pulling his body closer to mine.

-------

"Lou, we have a suprise for you." The triplets stand in front of me, all with a smile on their face.

"Oh yea?" I take off my reading glasses.

"First of all you look hot with your glasses," Harry says, wide eyes. I giggle and roll my eyes.

Edward slaps him. "Harry, the point please," Edward takes a step closer. "He's right though, I could take you right here right now," he winks, making me blush.

"The point," Marcel mocks and winks, smiling at me.

"We want to take you on a date, individual," I smile but then look at them confused. "Nice idea, but why not all together?"

"Well we thought it would be nice to also have seperate time with you, it's more a win-win for us actually," Harry giggles.

"And we want you to get to know us also," Marcel continues, smiling fondly at his brother.

"And I will take you on a date first," Edward proudly states, the other two gasp. "We didn't discussed that!"

"Well I did discuss it with myself," Edward laughs.

"Not fair."

"Im older."

"Im the middle kid."

"Middle is always annoying."

"What does that have to do with this?"

"Im for the record youngest."

"Guys," I say and when they don't listen I yell a "ALPHA'S!" before I know it it's out of my mouth but they all shut up.

"Sorry darling, you can choose who will go first," Marcel says and kisses the back of my hand.

I met Edward as first, then Hazz and then Marcel, so it would be fair to go on a date with Marcel first right?

"Marcel you are the lucky one today, you were the last one to meet me," he cheers and dances all around the room. I look at the other two while I listen to Marcel his cheering.

"Is he always like that when he's happy?"

Edward groans. "You don't want to know."

《《《《《

I laughed a lot making this chappy 😂😂

How are ya all doing?

Any questions? Unpopular opinions? Things you would like to ask about me? 🤷‍♀️😂

And btw happy 27th bday to our king aka Nialler! No words can descibe how much I love him and he honestly deserves the world. Love you king! 💕🥳🔥