Lizard Hunt

Chapter 13

Diana POV

As Nico and I stood in front of the Royal Tomb, I helped her flare out her Devil Fruit powers on the sand, as if she was fighting something. My observation haki wasn't as clear nor cover an area as large as Kara's but I could tell when someone picks up on it. Two presences as far as I could tell; probably Kara and Crocodile.

Me: He picked it up; if everything goes to plan, they he should arrive here soon.

Moments later, I could hear the fighting outside. Probably the soldiers and Marines fighting against the Bounty hunters, or Crocodile's underlings with the strange names. Like Seriously, who would call themselves Ms. Merry Christmas or Ms. All Sunday if they wanted to be taken seriously? At least some of them had unique abilities that made them valuable. Such as Bon Clay's ability to look exactly like someone just by touching them once. A shame that he doesn't make it out of Impel Down in Canon; he was one of those characters I didn't expect to play such a huge role.

Then through my observation, I sense a massive electrical discharge or something short-circuiting, I'm guessing that was the bomb. Man, Kara worked really quick. I guess she really wanted to be part of this... but Crocodile haven't even arrived here yet. Looks like we'll have to share beating him up.

Me: Kara just defused the bomb. I think she's heading to our location now.

Robin: Already? How do you know?

Me: I felt her destroy the bomb with a massive electric charge, probably to break or burn the triggering circuit of the bomb. That I could feel through haki. But I'm not as good as her in that so I don't know where she is.

At that moment, I felt a clash of two powerful forces. Then there was another clash with shouts of soldiers from both sides.

Yup, there was no mistaking it.

...she did it didn't she

Kara POV

Making sure the bomb wouldn't explode was the easy part. I just waited until the bomb was activated and left alone. I then just climbed up the tower, walked up to the bomb and just burned all the wires from the inside.

Bam, done; one non-exploding bomb that was once capable of destroying Alubarna. Your Welcome.

I could sense everyone in the city. Sis and Robin were already in the tomb while Crocodile was slowly making his way over to their location. Knocking over Marines and soldiers alike as if they were dominos.

Uuuuu!! Why did I lose that Rock Paper Scissors Match! I'm such a fool!I should have gone Rock! Or at least use a slight amount of Observation...just enough so that I'll win but she won't notice. Or at least my devil fruit to delay her hand movement by a very short time so I can know what she's going to pick.... hah...

Me: Sorry sis, I just can't let this chance go.

My 2nd favorite antagonist in the entire One Piece arc, Crocodile! I just can't let you have all the fun. I'll make it up to you ok sis? I'll even go into that damn Doll house again if you forgive me for this.

With that, I jumped off the bell tower and flew (using my devil fruit) towards Crocodile's location.

When I spotted Crocodile (with my eyes), I jumped down right in front of his face; he wasn't surprised, probably sensed me before I came here. Yet what he didn't know was that I was suppressing my aura this entire time.

I threw a punch right in front of his face. Crocodile didn't even try to dodge, guessing that, like always, the attack would pass right through him.