New Powers

Chapter 20

The moment the fruit entered my mouth, there was a burning sensation that was felt from my heart. It spread, but it just kept getting hotter and hotter.

AGGHHHHH!! IT BURNS!!

With the last of consciousness, I summoned a plank of Adam Tree and played down on it before the pain took me.

When I woke up, the sun was high up in the sky, meaning that I've been uncomfortable for a least a couple of hours. Even in sleep the fruit kept me in pain.

Me: *ugh...*

I tried to move my arm but I found that it was sore. I looked around myself to see if anything was different, nothing. The sea was still calm, though it was mostly luck that a random storm didn't come out and drown me while I was unconscious.

I realized that all my wounds were healed but my clothes were in complete tatters. Burnt from the fight with Enel. Honestly, he was much stronger than I thought he would be. I thought I could completely disregard his electricity attack, but my defenses were overcome by the sheer amount of voltage.

While he was a complete glass cannon, he just wouldn't die! It was like in Minecraft a player wearing leather armor had an enchanted Diamond Sword (Sharp V) with at least a dozen Totems of Undying. Every time I punched him to death, he would just start back up again and start zapping me as if nothing happened. Seriously, there's some crazy people here in the Grandline. But, if he had the ability to do that...doesn't that mean I could do that as well?

I tried activating my Devil fruit as normal, and felt something more inside me. While my body was still sore and tired from the fight, I felt another source of energy.

Me: Heh, it worked.

As I activated my second devil fruit, I felt the constitution of my body change. From a solid body of muscle of bones to pure energy. My mind was suddenly flooded with information as I sensed the electromagnetic waves of everything around me...without even activating my haki! I willed something I felt was instinctual and suddenly a lightning strike, much bigger than what I've been able to do, came down from the sky and struck the place in the water.

These are some wicked powers...what else? I knew Enel would teleport, accelerated thinking, heat up stuff, go through pretty much anything, move at the speed almost equal to that of Kizaru, revive himself, and send a total of 200 Million volts at any given time. Not to mention he destroyed an entire Sky Island with one attack. I would need to try out more later, but I need to go back.

I looked around in panic and saw only the open sea around me. Until I saw a familiar symbol coming towards me. A Marine Warship was headed in my direction. Looks like I'll need to hitch a ride back to Water 7. Please don't scold me too hard sis.

I took out my Marine Coat from my Inventory and put it around me to cover some indecent places before I sent a lightning bolt in my location to get the ship's attention.

Me: Hey you!